Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China win or draw good for us if uzbek win is over

Comment

Korea will most likely rest few players vs Uzbek.
      Not good for us...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Korea will most likely rest few players vs Uzbek.
        Not good for us...

If China beat Uzbekistan all we have to do is to beat China and we will be through due to more goals scored if they beat Korea but out chances get better if China win but overall I seriously believe we don’t deserve to go to olympics with this garbage team

Comment

Uzbekistan 1-0 up

Comment

We had a chance to beat Uzbek and we missed it. It is kind of over.

Comment

Chin vaghean yek teame zaifie.

Shayad Kore ba teame aslish baazi kone, chon agar Ozbakestan bebare goroh raa mibaran va Kore dovvom mishe.

Omidemoon ine ke Ozbakhaa bebazan va ma ba 2 gol Chin ra bebarim.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Chin vaghean yek teame zaifie.

Shayad Kore ba teame aslish baazi kone, chon agar Ozbakestan bebare goroh raa mibaran va Kore dovvom mishe.

Omidemoon ine ke Ozbakhaa bebazan va ma ba 2 gol Chin ra bebarim.
                Even if Uzbek lose to Korea and we beat China by two goals, not sure we advance. Unless Korea beat Uzbek with 2 or more goals difference which is unlikely to happen!!!

Comment

Not in our hands anymore. We just have to beat China with at least more than 2 goals and hope for the best. Korea can do us a favour by beating Uzbeks handsomely but, it’s all ifs and Buts!

The only plus I see is that we scored against Korea and cut down the deficit - there maybe a head to-head somewhere?
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                    Not in our hands anymore. We just have to beat China with at least more than 2 goals and hope for the best. Korea can do us a favour by beating Uzbeks handsomely but, it’s all ifs and Buts!
                    The only plus I see is that we scored against Korea and cut down the deficit - there maybe a head to-head somewhere?
                    Korea and Uzbekistan won’t go easy in the last match they both want to finish first so they could get an easier opponent in the knockout phases so that could be a plus. But in the end the chances of us going through are small now and it’s not even in our hands. Lol another olympics missed unless a miracle happens. Just hope we don’t end up missing the World Cup also.

Comment

we really dont deserve to go through, and qualify for olympics we cant pass 2 balls. we play like shit, cant defend, keeper is garbage. no defense, no midfield, attack is ok , but we dont get ball in also. i want to know how the team prepared honeslty. no fitness, meanlty weak, is a joke, pure joke. this is the worse iran olympic side i ever seen since i started watching them in 2003.

Comment

As I have mentioned before with Stilli as U23 coach this team goes nowhere. Typical Stilli Aliasghari football, no tactics , lack of team organization and irresponsible plays and passes made our U23 team a joke. If Stili has any dicency left in him he will resign.
                        Last edited by Siavash; 01-13-2020, 11:37 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

just saw the short highlights .... fking knew it..!
                          our goozoo keeper badly rid on conceding both of those relatively soft ass goals and our stickballed, weak-ass backline was standing around watching for the ball to clear itself, i guess..!!?
                          we are effectively outa of it for most part ..! i can see Uzbeks beating koreans handily but not the other way around .... not sure how that would affect our chances..?
                          well..... it was written... !! You reap what you sow, suppose..!
                          shame as from pure individual talent perspective we didnt look too shabby at all as a team vs former champs Uzbekistan..!
                          Last edited by BacheLot; 01-12-2020, 05:03 PM.

Comment

This is on Estili, sitting Meraaj in this game and playing Noorafkan again as CB.

Comment

Man o man, you’re on the money. Don’t think Stili has a clue. Golmohamadi or ghalenoi would’ve been better in my opinion. Golmohamadi would be best for the national team and Ghalenoi for U23.

Comment

Originally posted by Allya View Post
                                Man o man, you’re on the money. Don’t think Stili has a clue. Golmohamadi or ghalenoi would’ve been better in my opinion. Golmohamadi would be best for the national team and Ghalenoi for U23.
                                and they approached him formally and he rejected. As did Daei, Mahdavikia, and Hashemian.
                                Estili was only person willing to coach this team. I cant believe people complained about krancjar, he was far superior to this, but for financial reasons could not be kept on board.

Comment

Working...
                                X