U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    Yes, Koreans have much better history at this level but just curious!! Will you put your doodool on the line here too if we beat them? just like old times. If our fans are like you, then of course we should not have a chance at all. Teams without fans usually don't make it but people without doodools somehow do.
    For now just sit down and don’t comment much anymore 2-0 Korea as I predicted. Smh lool

Comment

why didn't you bet your money on it? you're good when you predict against your own team. I know you have some country issues or perhaps not even Iranian..lol
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Small piece of advice to our players:
        Spend less time on your hair, hair gel & styling ..... more on how to stop a ball or passing.

I swear they seem to be more concerned with their hair style, type of beard and look than actual basics of football

Comment

One goal for iran can change this
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

If I were put in charge of any youth team. The first thing I'd do is force every one of them to cut their hair & go bald.
            That itself relieves a great many hours they can in turn spend on football

Comment

why didn't you bet your money on it? you're good when you predict against your own team. I know you have some country issues or perhaps not even Iranian..lol
              I am an Iranian and I will bet with you next time buddy, I am just realistic. I don’t pretend and lie to myself that our team is good when everyone else live in a dream world. Estili is not a good coach. Have been saying this all along...players are very talented but just like team Melli we just don’t know how to play as a team. Most goals are just individual talent not a beautiful passing play. Now go back to pretending Iran will make it out of this group. Lol

Comment

^ Having hopes is the only thing that a lot of times is not realistic but it just works.
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

We play garbage we can’t pass players are garbage we don’t deserve to go Olympics

Comment

Nimeye avval:

Harkat bedone toop = 0.

Takravie bijaah = 10.

Paskaarie barnamerizi-shode = 0.

Hamahangi dar khate defai = 0.

Kaare darvazebaani = 0.

Toophaaye havaaie bihoodeh = 10.

Estili hajibaazari = 10.

Federatione natavaan = 10.

Sepaas bar IR.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                      One goal for iran can change this
                      In ham doroste, az nazare roohi ravani yek gol dar nimeye dovvom mitone energie team raa avaz kone. Agar zood-hengam ham baashe behtar.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

^ Having hopes is the only thing that a lot of times is not realistic but it just works.
                        Your quote my friend just represented 80 million people in Iran that think with prayers and hope they can change their life’s. Smh. Action speaks louder than words lol

Comment

They need a target man up front that can receive balls and have Ghaedi play of the second balls as a second striker. Having Ghaedi play solo as a poacher with no support will not get him any service. If Estili doesnt see this problem.and try to adjust his formation, i dont see how he can be considered a manager.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Lots of flaws with tactics, gameplan or lack of it, shape, intensity, possession, defending however, Fat lady is still singing.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              They need a target man up front that can receive balls and have Ghaedi play of the second balls as a second striker. Having Ghaedi play solo as a poacher with no support will not get him any service. If Estili doesnt see this problem.and try to adjust his formation, i dont see how he can be considered a manager.

Exactly....dear gaaav jaan aka Estili you can’t beat a team like South Korea when you only send three people in attack...if u notice when the midfield gets the balls they have limited options upfront as it’s all red South Koreans....yani kolan bikhial Olympic felan lol hope we don’t get scored on Again

Comment

at least lose with a 1 goal margin.

This group could finish like this.

Korea 3-0-0
                                Iran 1-1-1
                                Uzbekistan 1-1-1
                                China 0-0-3

Comment

Working...
                                X