No announcement yet.

U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ye Moo Az Khers kandim Ooonam Ghanimateh.. 1-1 against the previous champions is not all that bad.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Hope Dehghani is OK, he was the force in DM.
      I still can't beleive how Shojaei and Mohebi missed their chances. Allahyar was great. He was running his a$$ off and was all over the field.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

This Shojaei is terrible too.

Comment

seriously what was that in the last minutes, how can we dream that the u-23 goes to the last 4 , i cant imagine that.

UZB 497 passes - IRN 271
          UZB 87% passes reached - IRN 67%
          UZB 64% ball control - IRN 36%

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            Ye Moo Az Khers kandim Ooonam Ghanimateh.. 1-1 against the previous champions is not all that bad.
            Specially that we lost the last two friendly against them. And didn't give them a single chance today.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              Didnt know that, i just checked they beat Japan 4-0, Korea 4-1 last year

Comment

We are not yet physically 90' fit despite so many training camps.
                Our game plan is primitive, very basic.
                We did well as far as getting one point and keep hope alive. Not to forget Uzbeks are reining champion and team to beat.

Performance B-
                Results B+

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF
                1 Iran U23 1 1 0 1 0 1
                2 Uzbekistan U23 1 1 0 1 0 1
                3 China U23 0 0 0 0 0 0
                4 South Korea U23 0 0 0 0 0 0

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                  This Shojaei is terrible too.
                  Happens to any player, he was one of the best young player of the league this season.

Comment

Is it goal difference or head to head?

Comment

[QUOTE=Iran_19;2674616]Is it goal difference or head to head?
                      1. Points in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
                      2. Goal difference in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
                      3. Goals scored in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
                      4. If more than two teams are tied, and after applying all head-to-head criteria above, a subset of teams are still tied, all head-to-head criteria above are reapplied exclusively to this subset of teams;
                      5. Goal difference in all group matches;
                      6. Goals scored in all group matches;
                      7. Penalty shoot-out if only two teams are tied and they met in the last round of the group;
                      8. Disciplinary points (yellow card = 1 point, red card as a result of two yellow cards = 3 points, direct red card = 3 points, yellow card followed by direct red card = 4 points);

Comment

Judging by highlights only:

Allahyar played very well.

Comment

Watched most of the game and I'd say Uzbeks dodged a bullet for our extremely wasteful amateurish shooting.

Both Sayadmanesh and especially shekari severely underperformed.
                          Shekari looked bored an as if he couldn't be bothered to bring himself to exert th least bit of energy!!!! Horrible attitude!
                          Is it bcoz h thinks he is the cats whiskers? Don't know. But I hope the staff fixes his attitude ASAP.

Ghaedi's entry was a jolt of ice water on the face of a sleeping team.
                          But Estili's ultraconservative approach for the final 15 mins (when we were riding the Uzbeks) seemed unnecessary & wasteful.

Comment

For those that claim Allahyar played bad, blame his club Istanbulspour.

Barely giving him any minutes and coming out with negative articles almost all the time about his performances even though their whole team sucks and their coach has no tactical awareness, thus why he was sacked. Allahyar played good despite his dumb coach at Istanbulspour not starting him or giving him any minutes.

But this not to excuse team’s missed opportunities, Estili came out with a questionable line-up not starting Ghaedi and Jabireh in our first match we need to win. I wonder if he’ll explain his reasoning behind team selection.

Comment

Reza Dehghani
                              Nasaji Mazandaran.

He used to play for Esfahan before sepahan released him to Nasaji to have playing time.
                              He was not part of U23 until recently. Two MF players from Nasaji was invited for the test, Jafari and Dehghani and Dehghani made it to the team.
                              This was his first official game as starter for TM, but he played against Qatar too.

After the game versus Qatar 3 players become starters, Dehghani, Najarian and Karimzadeh.

Comment

volleyball team won 3-0 against china.

Comment

Working...
                                X