Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
    not really related, he played for melbourne city fc which is owned by the same group as manchester city. that is why they signed him
    I highly doubt he will ever play more than a few minutes for Man City. If he does well at Celtic, they will flip him for profit.
    بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
    عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
      Taremi also has 10 months left on his contract with algarafa, hopefully he makes the leap to Europe
      The only European teams that would buy him are Turkish, Russian, or Greek teams which he has all rejected 20 times already. He won’t go anywhere
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I dont get the deal with ramin. He went back to Belgium after the WC very late. I think only maybe a week ago , whoch is very late consideringthe team startef their preperation and i doubt he got a whole month off after the WC. He doesnt really train with the team either, according to his social media. He seems to train for himself. So i dunno why ostende are exlcuding him or what the whole situation is with him. I think he played a pretty good WC so it should be possible for him to find a club and i think he is also good enough to stay with his team in Belgium. Its not that they are a top club and i think htey could need his services. I think for his first season abroad he played alright...He should have stayed in turkey in 2016. With good performances a transfer to the istanbul top clubs like besiktas galatasaray or fenerbahce would haave been possible in my eyes...Lets see what happens. Does anyone what the deal with Saeid is? is he practising with rostov? And how reliable are the sources about azmound going to lok? Does anyone know more?

Comment

Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post
          I dont get the deal with ramin. He went back to Belgium after the WC very late. I think only maybe a week ago , whoch is very late consideringthe team startef their preperation and i doubt he got a whole month off after the WC. He doesnt really train with the team either, according to his social media. He seems to train for himself. So i dunno why ostende are exlcuding him or what the whole situation is with him. I think he played a pretty good WC so it should be possible for him to find a club and i think he is also good enough to stay with his team in Belgium. Its not that they are a top club and i think htey could need his services. I think for his first season abroad he played alright...He should have stayed in turkey in 2016. With good performances a transfer to the istanbul top clubs like besiktas galatasaray or fenerbahce would haave been possible in my eyes...Lets see what happens. Does anyone what the deal with Saeid is? is he practising with rostov? And how reliable are the sources about azmound going to lok? Does anyone know more?
          The guy thinks he’s the dogs bollocks and everyone is lining up to sign him up. The way he acted in his interviews and the disrespect he showed for his team as if he was doing them a favour for playing for them summed why he’s acting like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post
            Ramin and Saed have same problem. They havent played enough at club level. Its a high risk for a Serie A club to get a player from Russian leauge that was not fix week in and week out for a bottomleauge team ore Belgium.

Saeid had 180 good min at WC but they dont buy players for 180min. Ore Ramins 3 good games.

Ramin was set to leave the club right after the season ended

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              The guy thinks he’s the dogs bollocks and everyone is lining up to sign him up. The way he acted in his interviews and the disrespect he showed for his team as if he was doing them a favour for playing for them summed why he’s acting like this.
              Sighhh, did you even listen to the interviews? He said he had spoken to his team before the world cup and they both agreed he can leave this season. Then he continued to say good things about Oostende and the club owner.

Let's not spread fake news because you don't like the way a guy dresses lol.

Can you show me an interview where he disrespected Oostende?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                Sighhh, did you even listen to the interviews? He said he had spoken to his team before the world cup and they both agreed he can leave this season. Then he continued to say good things about Oostende and the club owner.

Let's not spread fake news because you don't like the way a guy dresses lol.

Can you show me an interview where he disrespected Oostende?
                Mate I'm not spreading fake news.

Yes I did listen to the interview. First thing he said was that he would not return to the team and when he got questioned more he ended up saying if they got a better offer for him they would let him go. How does that not come across professional or respectful? He might get a transfer but he's already had egg on his face due to the fact that he's had to return to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  Mate I'm not spreading fake news.

Yes I did listen to the interview. First thing he said was that he would not return to the team and when he got questioned more he ended up saying if they got a better offer for him they would let him go. How does that not come across professional or respectful? He might get a transfer but he's already had egg on his face due to the fact that he's had to return to the team.
                  he said there is only a small chance he will remain in osstende.

Comment

No disrespect to Oostende, but Rezaeian proved that he deserves to play for a way better club in a bigger league. Don't be two faced when players like Ochoa who only play good World Cups get decent moves to La Liga, and Ramin doesn't. Everyone knows it's politics. Ramos asked for the guys shirt at the end of the Spain match.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      No disrespect to Oostende, but Rezaeian proved that he deserves to play for a way better club in a bigger league. Don't be two faced when players like Ochoa who only play good World Cups get decent moves to La Liga, and Ramin doesn't. Everyone knows it's politics. Ramos asked for the guys shirt at the end of the Spain match.
                      our players deserves way better. Jahanbakhsh schooled Holland, Kaveh and now Gholizadeh too. Ramin was decent last year and did a wonderful WC. Our player are very capable to develop and shine in top leagues. We just lack good opportunities

Comment

Eto'o to IPL?

Comment

http://www.footmercato.net/autre-cha...een_232498#com

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Eto'o to IPL?
                            Tractor Sazi?
                            بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
                            عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Eto'o to IPL?
                              Source?

Comment

So the Russian league has started and saeid still isn’t even in the Rostov team 🤔

Comment

Working...
                                X