Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Honestly we lost a place in the squad because of him in WC, and i never understood CQ decision regarding to this. Is he a nice guy? sure he is and i love him, but taking a guy to WC who didn't play many competitive games in last few years for sake of being a good guy and team chemistry, i am sorry this team had enough leaders in Karim, Hajsafi, Masoud, Pejman, Amiri, Jahanbakhsh, Ebrahimi.
    CQ ignore a guy like Shojaeian who had a great season and honestly deserved it more than injured Ashkan.

Anyway hope the same thing doesn't happen during the AC.

For me it is time for Ashkan, Masoud and Pejman to say their goodbye to TM. I really appreciated all three and their contribution to TM though.
    Shojaeian had tore his ACL bro. Tbh if it were up to me I would've called up Nourollahi but then again CQ knows 1000 times better than all of us. If he is called up, there is a reason he is called up, albeit it might not look like a good reason in our eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Shojaeian had tore his ACL bro. Tbh if it were up to me I would've called up Nourollahi but then again CQ knows 1000 times better than all of us. If he is called up, there is a reason he is called up, albeit it might not look like a good reason in our eyes.
      Yeah, sorry i forgot that, but i highly doubt he was going to be included, even if he was injury free. Nourollahi is more like DM though.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Honestly we lost a place in the squad because of him in WC, and i never understood CQ decision regarding to this. Is he a nice guy? sure he is and i love him, but taking a guy to WC who didn't play many competitive games in last few years for sake of being a good guy and team chemistry, i am sorry this team had enough leaders in Karim, Hajsafi, Masoud, Pejman, Amiri, Jahanbakhsh, Ebrahimi.
        CQ ignore a guy like Shojaeian who had a great season and honestly deserved it more than injured Ashkan.
        Anyway hope the same thing doesn't happen during the AC.
        For me it is time for Ashkan, Masoud and Pejman to say their goodbye to TM. I really appreciated all three and their contribution to TM though.
        This was my biggest problem with CQ at this World Cup, alongside not playing Ghoddos & Mohammadi against Portugal from the start.

They knew he didn't play a single club game this season, and was also injured form the beginning in the group stage.

It was a waste of a spot, I would have taken Rezaei instead of him at least. He was super fit and motivated after his strong 1st season in Belgium. He also played on the wings at Charleroi sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          This was my biggest problem with CQ at this World Cup, alongside not playing Ghoddos & Mohammadi against Portugal from the start.

They knew he didn't play a single club game this season, and was also injured form the beginning in the group stage.

It was a waste of a spot, I would have taken Rezaei instead of him at least. He was super fit and motivated after his strong 1st season in Belgium. He also played on the wings at Charleroi sometimes.
          I think you are ignoring the leadership and maturity these players bring to the team and locker room. I trust CQ knows what he is doing when he brings these guys.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
            I think you are ignoring the leadership and maturity these players bring to the team and locker room. I trust CQ knows what he is doing when he brings these guys.
            Then bring them as coaches. No reason to waste a spot on people who are not physically not fit enough to play.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Then bring them as coaches. No reason to waste a spot on people who are not physically not fit enough to play.
              Half the team doesn't play. It doesn't work that way.
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                I think Dejagah was included for a defensive game plan this time around. CQ prob hoped we could have a lead off a counter against our opponents and would then use Dejagah's tenacity, husstle, and smarts off the ball to chase and shutdown similar to Ando in the past. A defense first husstle for final 20-30 min of a game. Sadly we lacked attacking quality to fullfill such a game plan.

Not having a club was less important for Dejagah given his role and limited potential use. He would have been effective for such a role and game plan.
                Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

BHAFC's center defender, Lewis Dunk, didn't travel with the team to France to allow him to "rest."

Some BHAFC fans think a transfer for Dunk may be pending.

Interesting in relation to PAG's links to BHAFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Dejagah was not being taken as a winger, he was going to play as a central midfielder to keep possession if we had a lead (which we didn't have besides Morocco game where we scored in the last minute). If CQ wanted a winger in the spot that Dejagah was occupying, then Gholizadeh was available and ready, as he traveled with the team anyways. CQ is not dumb and if he didn't have a plan for Dejagah, then he probably would have been used as a 24th or 25th player the same way that Gholizadeh was.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      BHAFC's center defender, Lewis Dunk, didn't travel with the team to France to allow him to "rest."

Dunk should go to NBA

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        Don't they have a HG problem? They can't afford to ship a player like Dunk

Comment

https://twitter.com/FootballScoutIR/...42233488338944

Comment

Any news on Ezatolahi?

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                              Any news on Ezatolahi?
                              Someone mentioned that he is not in Rostov. So that is encouraging. Unless he is pulling an Ashkan. Lol

Comment

Rostov posted updates and congratualtions on his performance throughout WC, but didnt include him in the squad list for new season. Clearly they have agreed to sell him, the question is where to. Also, he becomes a free agent next summer so they really have to sell him now for their best interests.

Comment

Working...
                                X