No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see the hate for Rubin Kazan, they are reputable team in Europe. They are just going through a hard time right now, they could easily challenge for EL!

Comment

Khanzadeh, the most hated CB in Iran.

It’s not his fault he was just better at following the orders of his head coach. He proved that in the camps and friendliest prior to the World Cup.

The bipolar Sorkhabi fans can’t comprehend because they only care about their own players making the final squad. I’m not saying Khanzadeh is Sergio Ramos reborn but he sure as hell didn’t make the final cut by paying off dalals or Carlos Queiroz.

Comment

Any center back being signed by an AFC club is good. Not so many made it, and that the club is spending money and an AFC player slot on a defender is something to be proud of.

Is it finalized?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Tbh we give Berdyev a lot of undeserved shit. He's not holding Azmoun hostage. It's Azmouns fault he wants to stay there, as Berdyev wants to sell him.
          However, I will be disappointed if I see our top U17 talents (Allahyar, Delfi) go to Rubin Kazan, as compared to a better Western European club like PSV, Feyenoord, etc.
          Lets give credit to guys like Berdyev, Charleroi, etc for even giving our players a chance honestly. A guy I would love to see on Rubin is Rouzbeh Cheshmi, as I think he would fit well there.
          Thank you. Two years ago everyone here was praising this guy, but now he's public enemy no. 1 because of Sardar's lack of desire to transfer.

If we're being real, we need to acknowledge that it was Berdyev who led Rostov on their cinderella run through Europe and gave Sardar the opportunity to shine.

Comment

Greek source states Alireza Haghighi linked with AEL Larissa:

"AEL: Flirts with Haghighi

For goalkeeper AEL seems to be looking for information and in the last few days the international Iranian portrayer Alirezza Hadjiji has been proposed, who has been free since last May following the end of his co-operation with Swedish Sundsvall. His case is carefully examined by the "criminals" and if a deal is reached then the Iranian community will grow in Greece, since the "supergigates" are already international Ansarifard and Hatzisafi."

http://fws.gr/ael-flertarei-me-ton-chatzitzi/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post

For goalkeeper AEL seems to be looking for information and in the last few days the international Iranian portrayer Alirezza Hadjiji has been proposed, who has been free since last May following the end of his co-operation with Swedish Sundsvall. His case is carefully examined by the "criminals" and if a deal is reached then the Iranian community will grow in Greece, since the "supergigates" are already international Ansarifard and Hatzisafi."
              Hadjiji, greeks getting innovative.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Hadjiji, greeks getting innovative.
                Will never be as legendary as the Ansarifarnt tho
                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

I know that Politics and Sports should not blended together, but does anyone think that since the economy is crumbling in Iran many of our boys are leaving the country to foreign clubs?

Comment

any news on Delfi? Will he sign to Besiktas?

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post

This club and league would probably suit his level. The question though is how long will it take before he has a fall out with the manager, goalkeeper coach and terminates his contract again.

Comment

Didn’t think this was worthy to start a thread about but Arzani is on the verge of a move to Man City and then a straight loan to Celtic. Just brought this up as they are talking about him on British radio, no mention about him being born in Iran.

I know he plays for Australia but fair play to him for this move.

Comment

It’s a shame that Beiro ended up staying in Iran, Everyone should start tweeting Burnley to sign him. Nick Pope the number one sustained a serious shoulder injury and their number two goalie is out with a calf problem which kept him out for most of last season.

Comment

Mame Thiam and Djeparov Leaves Esteghlal very bad news.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                              Mame Thiam and Djeparov Leaves Esteghlal very bad news.
                              Good. Esteghlal was going to bankrupt itself for these two.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Good. Esteghlal was going to bankrupt itself for these two.
                                They aren't willing to let go of Hosseini it seems like !

Comment

Working...
                                X