Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    Guys Beiranvand said himself he's NOT MOVING. He's staying at PP.
    Yea I heard that but he said that so he wins PP fans heart ! I don't think he'll stay . Would be an idiot if he does! He doesn't know that Iranian fans are the most unpreciated fans on the planet ! one day they make someone legend and few days later they forget everything and bring his Khahar madar in front of his face!

Dream come true for iranian fans would be :
    Torino Beiro
    Napoli Jahanbakhsh

Anyway on other news : FC Goa’s radar of india wants Shojaei
    https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/...-FC-Goas-radar

Comment

Torino one is BS most likely, Sirigu is their No1 keeper, unless they want him for 2nd keeper choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Torino one is BS most likely, Sirigu is their No1 keeper, unless they want him for 2nd keeper choice.
        And he literally just signed a new contract last week
        https://www.aol.co.uk/sport/2018/07/.../?guccounter=1

If Beiranvand goes there, high chance that he'd be the backup.

Comment

When an Iranian player names his offers officially before signing a contract, it's almost always either BS (baazargarmi) or not very serious.

Look at Azmoun vs. Jahanbakhsh for example.

I don't know why you guys fall for it every time. He will most likely stay in pespes.

Comment

Today Branko and Persepolis management announced they will oppose any transfer for Beiranvand!

Comment

Him mentioning clubs is Bazar Garmi - we've seen this million times before (with Estili, Nikbakht etc...) He needs to do it (hustle) because he deserves everything he wants after all he has achieved in his life so far, and there are still forces in play against him.

But I'm praying that some other club comes and grabs him and that he isn't a bench player like so many international goalkeepers become when they go to big 4 leagues.

I would be OK for Beiro to stay at Perspolis if the manager was a different person. His current manager has an awful record with goalkeepers....

Comment

It seems that Celtic is now interested in Milad following interest from PSV Eindhoven and Rangers.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/14...lad-mohammadi/

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...ohammadi-iran/

Comment

some players should wait til AFTER the Asian Cup ..if the TEAM shines there and get to the final, they will get better offers.... the only thing is the transfer window is gonna be closed for the winter by the time the Asian CUp ends... I THINK>

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
                    some players should wait til AFTER the Asian Cup ..if the TEAM shines there and get to the final, they will get better offers.... the only thing is the transfer window is gonna be closed for the winter by the time the Asian CUp ends... I THINK>
                    That’s what everyone said about the World Cup. You can’t waste time, if you have a decent offer you have to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
                      Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                      That’s what everyone said about the World Cup. You can’t waste time, if you have a decent offer you have to take it.
                      True!
                      Our players are waiting since 2006 WC and 2007 AC to shine. hahahahaha
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                        Today Branko and Persepolis management announced they will oppose any transfer for Beiranvand!
                        I wonder why he is called Brangoh

Comment

Beiranvand has apparently agreed to remain till mid season with Persepolis provided the club pays all his unpaid salary. Talks still ongoing between the two parties.

I doubt he will have many good options at that point.

Comment

This isn't the season for Asian transfers given they're going to miss a critical month with their clubs due to AC. I'd imagine that's an even bigger issue for any club thinking of signing Beira as their number 1 as an outfield player is far easier to replace for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              I understand that he's going there as a player, but he'll automatically be one of the more experienced players, plus he's familiar with the System since it's his old coach. I can see him play an Assistant coach/Player role.

guess again. they have players at ages 38-41 playing there. All star players (like delpiero, ...etc), but of more than a decade and half ago!!

once a star player finishes with europe, he's sent to MLS, then to china/qatar, then to India (right about the time his grand son start playing in europe!)

Comment

Any news on the hosseini to trabzonspor case?

i read esteghlal doesnt wanna let him go and is keeping his passport or something.

I dont know if this is true and what about pouraliganji?

Comment

Working...
                                X