Torabi: I wanna join the team that I liked since childhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    Is he really that good? I haven't really had a chance to watch him play. But I mean he doesn't really start many games for TM!
    He's pretty damn good, reminds me of Lucas Moura. His dribbling, speed, agility...

Comment

Operation Ajax wanted Torabi? But I thought Ajax was racist towards Iranians.

Comment

I still doubt it was ajax. They are fully zionist club. Torabi needs to get his ass to europe, but if either PP or SS got him it would be a giant coup

Comment

i read somewhere torabi is perspolis and gholizadeh is esteghlali..
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Torabi: I wanna join the team that I liked since childhood

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I still doubt it was ajax. They are fully zionist club. Torabi needs to get his ass to europe, but if either PP or SS got him it would be a giant coup
            What do you mean they are a zionist club?

Is the owner a zionist?

Why did you say that?
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
              What do you mean they are a zionist club?
              Is the owner a zionist?
              Why did you say that?
              Its something that came from their fan history. Just like Celtic Fans which have a Palestine identity Ajax Fans have a jewish and Israeli identity. Now many Fans of teams who win against Ajax are really antisemitic and insult jews etc. That whole thing has nothing to do with "Zionism" Its a fan culture/identity which evolved over the years.
              Combine that with a bit of conspiracy theories and boom you have all those antisemitic rants in PFDC about ajax.
              Btw. Tottenham who was intrested insome of our players has a similair fan culture.
              sigpic

Comment

It's not like the opposition is antisemitic either. They chant about SS, Palestine and gas chambers to piss the Ajax fans off.
                It's just a game on both sides (however the chants against the jews are pretty nasty).

Comment

He was the best player of the months Farvardin and Ordibehesht:

http://tamasha.com/v/e7BPR

Comment

Working...
                  X