• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRATULATIONS PERSEPOLIS CHAMPION 2017-2018

CONGRATULATIONS ALL PERSEPOLIS FANS

We took too long smh...

Comment

Congratulations to all Persepolis fans and fans of Iranian football. A glorious and deserved championship. Now let's hope for the third in a row and a great display from our players and teame Melli in the World Cup.

Comment

Congratulations to all of us

We should have been the champs 3 weeks ago but it is still as sweet

Mashalah be Perspolis

Zendeh bad arteshe sorkh e asia

Comment

Congrats to all the red fans. Cheers
          sigpic
          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
          IRAN
          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Glad that Persepolis was able to be successful and had players like alipour step up

Esteghlal made a turnaround,
            And I hope sepahan finds themselves again, IPL is a better league with all of these teams doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ALL PERSEPOLIS FANS

It means that the competition in Iran is finished? and that CQ now finaly can do somethink with the players before the World Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                We took too long smh...
                Shoma felan boro vaaseye Esteghlal parcham boland kon...

[emoji185]

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Glad that Persepolis was able to be successful and had players like alipour step up

Esteghlal made a turnaround,
                  And I hope sepahan finds themselves again, IPL is a better league with all of these teams doing well.

I honestly believe there is a good chance Esteghlal will grab the title next season. Of course should the management manage to hold on to all their current ingredients, especially Schaffer.

Comment

Nonetheless congrats to all my fellow true Perspolisi fans. These past 2-3 years we have been blessed to have benefited from such good quality players, as well as a decent foreign coach.

Both Perspolis and Esteghlal have proven how crucial and decisive it is to have a qualified foreign coach at helm. Hope the rest of the league follow the trend.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Shoma felan boro vaaseye Esteghlal parcham boland kon...

[emoji185]

Na Merci, though they will probably overtake us next year with their professor Schäfer. WE NEED TO REBUILD! #Brankoout #MakePerspolisGreatAgain

Comment

Qotbi congratulating Perspolis on winning the title. He aged so much all of a sudden:

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=49551

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MY FELLOW PERSPOLISIS!!!

Deserved, and Truly Adesorian!!!

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Congrats to Perspolis on winning the title this year. They were overall the best team from beginning to end. Hopefully they can focus on ACL and bring success there too.

As Keano mentioned earlier, I believe MOST (especially the top 5) teams need a decent foreign coach in order to improve the quality of the league. Coaches like Schaeffer and Branko should be the standard for the league. We can have several good Iranian coaches such as Daei, Ghalenoei, Ebrahimzadeh, Yahya, and Mansourian dealing with the mid table teams.

But I believe teams such as Perspolis, Esteghlal, Sepahan, Zobahan, Tractor, and Foolad should be led by a good foreign manager.

Comment

Working...
                            X