Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we have the worst preparations for the World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friendly with New Caledonia will now quickly be set up.

Well done to ARJ as well, captain speaking out is good. He is well respected by his teammates.

Comment

Incredible worst WC prep of all time alongside the worst coach any more records?

Comment

"If you copy the preparations of the last four World Cups, you don’t go anywhere. It’s a simple conclusion.”
        Queiroz 2017

Comment

I swear some of our players should retire as protest, imagine Taremi and Azmoun and JB retire and say with this problems we wont play at WC, they then musssst start spending money

Comment

It’s becoming more and more obvious that this damn regime does not want us to succeed at the WC. Just being there is good enough for them.

Comment

IFF is a joke. Not even...just non-existent. May 10 will come and go and nothing will be announced.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                IFF is a joke. Not even...just non-existent. May 10 will come and go and nothing will be announced.

What is happening on May 10th? Do you mean Khordad 10th (May 31st) IFF general assembly meeting? If yes, that's May 31st.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  What is happening on May 10th? Do you mean Khordad 10th (May 31st) IFF general assembly meeting? If yes, that's May 31st.

Go TM!
                  Didn't they say TM friendlies will be announced May 9th?

Comment

Didn't they say TM friendlies will be announced May 9th?

I guess I miss that? Who said that and when?

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      I guess I miss that? Who said that and when?

Go TM!
                      In this article they state new president of iff to be elected May 10. Majedi has been quoted saying new pres will announce finalized friendlies.

https://www.persianfootball.com/news...-off-the-mark/

Comment

In this article they state new president of iff to be elected May 10. Majedi has been quoted saying new pres will announce finalized friendlies.

https://www.persianfootball.com/news...-off-the-mark/

O-ZoNe jaan, I think the article is referring to IFF general assembly (GA) in error that is supposed to be held on 10th of Khordad (May 31st) not May 10th. Also, the exact agenda of GA has not been published. The only thing we know about the agenda is that according to the IFF statute, GA should meet to make a decision about the Board of Directors action to temporarily remove Azizi Khadem as the president. It could either approve the BoD's action or restore Azizi Khadem. IFF has not been transparent about the other items on the agenda and IR's tabloid sports press (varzesh3.com, tarafdari.com, etc.) does not bother to even ask what agenda was sent to the 87 members 70 days prior to to the GA data (IFF GC, Kmarnifar, has confirmed that the invitation and agenda was sent to all GA members 70 days prior to it's date and they had a deadline to confirm their attendance, ask questions or provide ideas). I am hoping that the statute provides for the GA members to add to the agenda the item of selecting a new BoD and president considering the current leaderships total inaptitude.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                        X