Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q&A with Winfried Schaefer

Hi Guys!!

We have the opportunity to ask Winfried Schaefer the distinguished Coach of Esteghlal some questions. I thought about a pool of maybe 8-10 questions.

Plus if u want to tell him anything else, then go for it. I can pass it to him.

How does he view the fitness level of Iranian players ?

Does he also give special consideration to try and bring his players up to international levels ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

A couple of decades ago he was good. At Esteghlal, is he still employing programmes that are at least 20 year old? Are his players good to play against teams of 90s or are they good enough to compete against Germany's top league teams? A bottom of the league team would be enough. Can he arrange for esteghlal to play a top league german team and let us see he has done some effective work?
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

What are his thoughts on our training facilities in Iran.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Has he ever thought of coaching Team Melli in the future?

What are his thoughts on Mahdavikia and Kia FC (considering he knows the project)?

Does he think HSV will relegate for the first time this season?

What where the main mistakes Mansourian made, what did he have to work on the most.

Does he think that the stadium ban for women will fall in the next few years (when he is still coach for esteghlal)

Why are iranian players not attractive for the Bundesliga anymore?

(Just a few questions, hope one or another will get asked though ^^)
          sigpic

Comment

My question would be: Are there differences between UAE & Iran?

Comment

What will be required for PGL clubs to close the gap between their counterparts in Asia and start regularly competing for the AFC Champions League title?

What will be required for Iranian players to do similar internationally in order for us to see more Iranians in Europe?

How do you describe the differences in facilities and resources available to PGL clubs versus those in other Persian Gulf countries? Are there a drastic difference between PGL team resources within the league?

What can PGL clubs do to help support Team Melli during this summer's World Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                Has he ever thought of coaching Team Melli in the future?

What are his thoughts on Mahdavikia and Kia FC (considering he knows the project)?

Does he think HSV will relegate for the first time this season?

What where the main mistakes Mansourian made, what did he have to work on the most.

Does he think that the stadium ban for women will fall in the next few years (when he is still coach for esteghlal)

Why are iranian players not attractive for the Bundesliga anymore?

(Just a few questions, hope one or another will get asked though ^^)
                Solid list. I hope some of these are chosen

Comment

Does he like to manage Persepolis with the right offer?

Comment

Working...
                  X