Clear All

Farhange irani hamine

This goes especially for:
    Hoorad
    shahabGAOL
    PersianLegion
    sirvan
    Did we win 5-0??
    Chi yad gereftin? DASTKAM NAGIR...in farange kasife iranie!... the same way you dont want usa to talk down iran..the same way you look down at other nations..
    This goes back to 2006.. i remember you saying.. nigiera?? LOL we gonna beat them easy... this goes to last WC... bosnia??? we will beat them already..
    Please WAKE UP.. zere alaki nazanin... this is the main issue with iranian people.. GHEYRAT...
    I hope you learned something.. iran is beautiful, good etc in many ways.. but dont see yourself OVER anybody..just like you dont want anybody else to see themselves over iran..

Originally posted by igotloveforiran View Post
    Hoorad
    shahabGAOL
    PersianLegion
    sirvan
    Did we win 5-0??
    Chi yad gereftin? DASTKAM NAGIR...in farange kasife iranie!... the same way you dont want usa to talk down iran..the same way you look down at other nations..
    This goes back to 2006.. i remember you saying.. nigiera?? LOL we gonna beat them easy... this goes to last WC... bosnia??? we will beat them already..
    Please WAKE UP.. zere alaki nazanin... this is the main issue with iranian people.. GHEYRAT...
    I hope you learned something.. iran is beautiful, good etc in many ways.. but dont see yourself OVER anybody..just like you dont want anybody else to see themselves over iran..
    You back? Why do i always see you when we don’t get a good result. This must be your “farhang” to talk shit about our team or other members. Go get yourself a life bro.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

If you got beef with certain people you can take it to private messaging you know. The rest of pfdc has nothing to do with this tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
        You back? Why do i always see you when we don’t get a good result. This must be your “farhang” to talk shit about our team or other members. Go get yourself a life bro.
        My farhang is not to underestimate anybody.. to open my eyes.. and dont talk about something i dont now.. that is my farhang.. is it so bad?

Comment

its true

so many iranians be like.. Yeah well we can beat Morocco... But spain and Portugal forget it!!!1

I feel like saying NI999A you dont know shit about soccer, Morocco is GOOD Better then us 100% That game is going to be a 50/50 so who give you da right to say.. Yeah well we beat morocco but forget spain and portugal

THE BALL IS ROUND

11 VS 11

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Hoorad
            shahabGAOL
            PersianLegion
            sirvan
            Did we win 5-0??
            Mate close this thread, you are making yourself look more of an idiot than you actually are.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              Mate close this thread, you are making yourself look more of an idiot than you actually are.
              Ok. Really? Tell us how we will win over monacco? 10-0?

Comment

Sure thing mate, schedule an appointment with your psychiatrist for a diagnosis. That's how.

Edit: Can we please close this thread. Thanks.

Comment

Everybody knows that we should be at our best and give everything we got in that match nobody is counting out Morocco so relax.
                  Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

As Monaco we could actually beat 10-0 Bruh
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      Sure thing mate, schedule an appointment with your psychiatrist for a diagnosis. That's how.
                      Edit: Can we please close this thread. Thanks.
                      He told me the best medication is to stay away from people like you

Edit: why do you wish to close this thread? you like censor like IRI? I get it.. truth is truth with or without censor

Btw Hoorad: Another common irani bazi.. Egypt beat portugal? So.. comon lets hear it? Im sure you beleive now that Egypt.. EEEGYPT... sorryass egypt won over portugual..then suuuurely iran can beat them.. right?? Get yourself together.. Egypt is a good team

Comment

Hoorad
                        shahabGAOL
                        PersianLegion
                        sirvan
                        Did we win 5-0??
                        LOL the irony....
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          LOL the irony....
                          LOL the denial

Comment

Comment

He told me the best medication is to stay away from people like you
                              Edit: why do you wish to close this thread? you like censor like IRI? I get it.. truth is truth with or without censor
                              Btw Hoorad: Another common irani bazi.. Egypt beat portugal? So.. comon lets hear it? Im sure you beleive now that Egypt.. EEEGYPT... sorryass egypt won over portugual..then suuuurely iran can beat them.. right?? Get yourself together.. Egypt is a good team
                              Egypt lost you fucking dumbass!

Comment

Working...
                              X