Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Friendly] Tunisia - Iran ; Info-Updates-and-Live-Reports-(23.03.2018)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tunisian striker Youssef Msakani was injured at his club and will miss the friendly:

"Youssef Msakni to miss matches with Iran and Costa Rica

This is bad news for the Tunisian team and its staff.

On its official website, the Tunisian Football Federation, announced that Lakhouia Al Qatari striker Youssef Msakni was seriously injured during Al Duhail's victory against Lakhouia on the occasion of the 21st day of the Qatari championship.

Victim of a double injury of the external meniscus, Msakni will be unavailable for two weeks and therefore absent in the two friendly matches of Tunisia against Iran and Costa Rica, March 23 and 27.
    Note that Tunisia will face, in the group stage of the World Cup football England (18 June 2018), Belgium (23 June 2018) and Panama (28 June 2018)."

https://www.realites.com.tn/2018/03/...le-costa-rica/

Comment

^So much for our defense being tested :/

Comment

They arrived in Tunis, Tunisia.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          2.15 pm
          varzesh3.com reports it

دوستانه بین المللی
          تونس - ایران
          ساعت: 23:30 زنده از شبکه سه

this translates to 4:00PM EST.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Google has it as 2:00 PM EST

Comment

Tunisia is a formidable team ... Iran should not take them likely special that they are playing at home. They pass the ball very well, have strong mid and forward lines and are capable of scoring... Where they are not very strong is defence.

The final score should not be that important although CQ haters are perhaps waiting for a fault ...I would like to see a good quality game.

1-1 would be a good score for both team in their preparation to WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                Tunisia is a formidable team ... Iran should not take them likely special that they are playing at home. They pass the ball very well, have strong mid and forward lines and are capable of scoring... Where they are not very strong is defence.

The final score should not be that important although CQ haters are perhaps waiting for a fault ...I would like to see a good quality game.

1-1 would be a good score for both team in their preparation to WC.
                We should take them lightly considering they are much weaker side than their 2012 side we played in August, and our team is much stronger than that of 2012. Plus their defence is weak and they are missing their best striker, Mskani. Last time we played them we drew 2-2, though we could have beaten them easily due to silly mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  We should take them lightly considering they are much weaker side than their 2012 side we played in August, and our team is much stronger than that of 2012. Plus their defence is weak and they are missing their best striker, Mskani. Last time we played them we drew 2-2, though we could have beaten them easily due to silly mistakes.
                  Look at the team list posted on another thread. Almost every player is playing at high calibre clubs in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                    Look at the team list posted on another thread. Almost every player is playing at high calibre clubs in Europe.
                    I already did,and I’m rechecking again and I still see no teams.

Comment

Tunisia is the favorite at 2.47
                      Iran is at 2.90

Comment

I already did,and I’m rechecking again and I still see no teams.
                        You posted it yourself no?

Goalkeepers: Mounir El Kajoui (Numancia, Spain), Yassine Bounou (Girona, Spain), Ahmad Reda Tagnaouti (Ittihad Tanger)

Defenders: Mehdi Benatia (Juventus, Italy), Ghanem Saiss (Wolves, England), Achraf Hakimi (Real Madrid, Spain), Nabil Dirar (Fenerbahce, Turkey), Badr Banoun (Raja Casablanca), Manuel da Costa (Başakşehir, Turkey), Oualid El Hajjam (Amiens, France), Hamza Mendyl (Lille, France)

Midfielders: Hakim Ziyech (Ajax, Netherlands), Fayçal Fajr (Getafe, Spain), Soufiane Boufal (Southampton, England), Nordin Amrabat (Leganés, Spain), Karim El Ahmadi and Sofyan Amrabat (Feyenoord, Netherlands), Younes Belhanda (Galatasaray, Turkey), Mbark Boussoufa (Al Jazeera, UAE), Amine Harit (Schalke, Germany), Zakaria Labyad and Yassin Ayoub (Utrecht, Netherlands), Youssef Aït-Bennasser (Caen, France)

Forwards: Khalid Boutaïb (Malatyaspor, Turkey), Yacine Bammou (Nantes, France), Walid Azaro (Al Ahly, Egypt), Ayoub El Kaabi (Renaissance Berkane), Aziz Bouhaddouz (Saint Pauli, Germany)

Comment

You posted it yourself no?

Goalkeepers: Mounir El Kajoui (Numancia, Spain), Yassine Bounou (Girona, Spain), Ahmad Reda Tagnaouti (Ittihad Tanger)

Defenders: Mehdi Benatia (Juventus, Italy), Ghanem Saiss (Wolves, England), Achraf Hakimi (Real Madrid, Spain), Nabil Dirar (Fenerbahce, Turkey), Badr Banoun (Raja Casablanca), Manuel da Costa (Başakşehir, Turkey), Oualid El Hajjam (Amiens, France), Hamza Mendyl (Lille, France)

Midfielders: Hakim Ziyech (Ajax, Netherlands), Fayçal Fajr (Getafe, Spain), Soufiane Boufal (Southampton, England), Nordin Amrabat (Leganés, Spain), Karim El Ahmadi and Sofyan Amrabat (Feyenoord, Netherlands), Younes Belhanda (Galatasaray, Turkey), Mbark Boussoufa (Al Jazeera, UAE), Amine Harit (Schalke, Germany), Zakaria Labyad and Yassin Ayoub (Utrecht, Netherlands), Youssef Aït-Bennasser (Caen, France)

Forwards: Khalid Boutaïb (Malatyaspor, Turkey), Yacine Bammou (Nantes, France), Walid Azaro (Al Ahly, Egypt), Ayoub El Kaabi (Renaissance Berkane), Aziz Bouhaddouz (Saint Pauli, Germany)
                          That’s Morocco’s team.

Comment

2pm EST, 11am PST

Comment

That’s Morocco’s team.
                              Oh my bad. I confused the two .

Comment

Oh my bad. I confused the two .
                                Hey, no worries man.

Comment