Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote: Iran's player of the year? (Choose max 3 choices)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we are almost at the end of the current year and time to select the best Iranian footballer of the year. This question is based on the performance in the current Persian year and not who is the best TM player.

It is becoming a tradition for me and the past 2 years I posted similar threads and Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun won them in 1394 and 1395 respectively!
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...er-of-the-year
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...er-of-the-year

Options are in alphabetical order. If your player is not in the list put the name in the comments.
    I couldn't fit more than 20 options and players like Amiri, Mohammad Ansari, Ebrahimi, Gholizadeh and Mazaheri narrowly missed the list.

Choose between 1 to 3 players.
    Amir Abedzadeh
    0%
    Ali Alipour
    0%
    Karim Ansarifard
    0%
    Sardar Azmoun
    0%
    Alireza Beiranvand
    0%
    Saeed Ezzatollahi
    0%
    Vouria Ghafouri
    0%
    Saman Ghoddos
    0%
    Ehsan Hajsafi
    0%
    Hosseini Hosseini
    0%
    Jalal Hosseini
    0%
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh
    0%
    Milad Mohammadi
    0%
    Kaveh Rezaei
    0%
    Ramin Rezaeian
    0%
    Masoud Shojaei
    0%
    Morteza Tabrizi
    0%
    Mehdi Taremi
    0%
    Mehdi Torabi
    0%
    Other (name them)
    0%

The poll is expired.

where is the poll?

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
      where is the poll?
      The forum only allows to create a poll after the thread is created! So it takes a few extra minutes for it to be ready

Comment

It's impossible to vote for only 3 players this year. I had to cut Jalal Hosseini and Kaveh Rezaei only because you wanted to have maximum 3 votes. But I think it's not fair to them. They have to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          It's impossible to vote for only 3 players this year. I had to cut Jalal Hosseini and Kaveh Rezaei only because you wanted to have maximum 3 votes. But I think it's not fair to them. They have to be there.
          I agree and I personally think at least 10 of them deserved my vote, but to find out the best ones we have to limit the choices.

Comment

Karim, Jahanbakhsh, Ghoddos are my obvious choices. All 3 are killing it in their leagues and considered to be top players in their league.

Kaveh and Alipoor were my next choices. Both have been killing it in Belguim and IPL respectfully

Comment

Samaan
              ARJ or MiLMo &
              Kaveh for me

In that order or so

Comment

For me, the top 2 were easy:

JB
                Kaveh Rezaei
                - a very Pleasant Surprise
                Shojaei (love his principles and stance on culture and Iran, which trumps everything else he does. But keeping himself fit and shining well in Europe is always a big plus)

also I'd have picked:
                Ansarifard (for having reinvented himself to a goal scoring machine)
                Hosseini (for being one helluva consistent rock in defense)

Comment

JB without a doubt.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

I go with Kaveh, JB and Ghoddos overall. If we speak about NT performances I would include Taremi

Comment

Wake me up when Jahanbaksh preforms well for Iran
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I would say Azmoun and Jahanbaksh and Ghoddos because Azmoun and ghoddos always attack and Jahanabaksh goes back and forwards

Comment

Its crazy how Azmoun was ready to walk away with player of the year for Iran after his performances in CL but he riid in late 2017

Comment

For Iran, the best player is Azmoun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In his most Adesorian vote yet, the Vafaseyan Adesor voted as follows:

- Sardar Azmoun.
                              - Saeed Ezzatollahi.
                              - Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

not ranked, but alpahabetically based on surname.

Sardar Azmoun:
                              Impressive, talented, almost half Adesoian.
                              Didn't disappoint in TM, and doesn't disappoint in his club whenever he gets playing time.

Saeed Ezzatollahi:
                              Strong, determined, nearly Adesorian.
                              People always seem to think of that South Korean game and foul incident, but overall during last season, he was a solid player. Too many cards? maybe, but as the famous saying goes "A player who gets booked with yellow and red card, and STILL gets called up, is the player who will not shy away to do what those who don't get booked would ever imagine doing, even if they are asked to do so" (Vafaseyan Wisdom)

Alireaz Jahanbakhsh:
                              Superb, sound, close to Adesoian.
                              Mr. nice guy, never disappoints, and even if he does, who cares? had great year last year both in TM and club. A high contender!
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X