Which Iranian clubs do you HATE ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
    This is NOT a good thread, especially using strong words such as hate and dislike.

I do NOT hate any team. I stand against abusers in various teams and try to get them to understand why.

Yes, Tractor and Masjed Soleman fans have caused some problems, but I do not hate them.

I think our system of broadcasting is unfair to show SS and PP every week. There should be a draw to rotate teams.

I dislike IFF or government for controlling our teams. All teams should be in the hands of people NOT government.
    What did Masjed Soleyman do?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      What did Masjed Soleyman do?
      Their fans are unruly and disruptive. They have attacked opposing teams and their fans. This is NOT the same Masjed-Soleyman that I used to know.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

i dont like to use the word hate , however im not a big fan of tiractur
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
          I dislike any football club that has no fan base. Saipa, Peykan, Zob ..etc. I just don't get what they are trying to accomplish. Win a title or a cup for what? IF you have have no fan base, you have no business being in football business.
          zobahan does have a much higher fan based compared to clubs like saipa , naft etc...
          sigpic

Comment

where is the NONE option??

and I think you should change HATE for FEEL SORRY FOR.

No matter what happens or happened before, we are still Iranians and must work HARD to keep it together. If someone is stupid, it doesn't mean we have to be like him.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
              I thought you hated clubs based in Rasht. That's what you wrote before on this forum.
              Did I say that actually? I honestly can't remember.
              If so, I don't hate Rashti clubs. I love the all of the north, however I do have an issue with how they have the poorest pitches in Iran despite having the best conditions for it. Particularly 10 years ago where they would flood their fields to make it harder for opponents.

Comment

i cant understand why teractor is sooo underperforming in champions league they have been a disgrace to our country its like theire not even trying ! thats why i cant stand them
                Bollywood

Comment

Traktor

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                  TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

I hate this Iranian football mentality of supporting your rivals during ACL or the fact that a lot of people are even afraid to use the term "hate". FFS this is football!

Maybe because I have a British football mentality but I would never be able to support Liverpool or City in the CL against other European teams, I would get enjoyment from their loss. I simply hate my teams main rivals, simple as that.

You can argue I'm being unpatriotic for not supporting SS or Sepahan in the ACL but to put it simply, I don't care. I wouldn't go as far as cheering when they lose against arab teams but I wouldn't waste my time watching them or supporting them, simply don't care about them playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      I hate this Iranian football mentality of supporting your rivals during ACL or the fact that a lot of people are even afraid to use the term "hate". FFS this is football!

Maybe because I have a British football mentality but I would never be able to support Liverpool or City in the CL against other European teams, I would get enjoyment from their loss. I simply hate my teams main rivals, simple as that.

You can argue I'm being unpatriotic for not supporting SS or Sepahan in the ACL but to put it simply, I don't care. I wouldn't go as far as cheering when they lose against arab teams but I wouldn't waste my time watching them or supporting them, simply don't care about them playing.
                      If it represents your country, you should care.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                      X