No announcement yet.

Team Melli Injury Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No its not. Our cbs arent Good enough u are right but we compensate it With our playing style and tactics

Comment

As much as we'd like to bite our nails and "hears-bokhoreem", TM injury woes are small compared to the injuries of some other teams and their stars:

South Korea (Kwon Chang-hoon, torn Achilles, out of WC)
      France (Payet, hamstring, out of WC)

Comment

So will Taremi miss the first match?
        His pressure and stamina are too important for CQ's system. Hopefully it's nothing serious

Comment

Taremi being injured would be a huge blow. His deceptive and confusing style of play really isn’t something we can replace and was what I expected to be a factor for our chances of success.

Similarly no one’s really mentioning it but I think Karimi’s injury has left us short. His physical presence and passing ability will be really missed in the opener given Ezatolahi’s out. Cheshmi’s speed and agility worry me and I don’t see Ebrahimi as being WC level quality.

Unless of course Taremi is not really injured and it’s all part of the mind games 🤔

Comment

They could have just been playing it safe and taking him out to prevent a serious injury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Any news about injuries? Especially Jahanbakhsh and Ebrahimi

Comment

JB probably just got a cramp, doesn't look like he tore muscle or anything

ebrahimi probably cracked ribs lol
                SHOW TIME!

Comment

Hope Jahanbakhsh didn't pull his muscle. Ebrahimi was excellent. I don't think it was planned to use him against Spain, but I think he could be very useful and hope he recovers!

Comment

I've watch irans goal on repeat for hours, just now realized that JB was in the dog pile. if he was seriously injured theres no way he could run across the field to celebrate lol he was even jumping in the locker room with gucci

just a cramp at worst, possibly just fatigue. he'll play vs spain
                    SHOW TIME!

Comment

Rumours say Dejagah injured himself again while celebrating..
                      Last edited by Camran khan; 06-16-2018, 05:01 AM.

Comment

where do you get this kind of rumours?^^

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian-Fan View Post
                          where do you get this kind of rumours?^^
                          It was a joke.. Sorry, should've make it more clear..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            It was a joke.. Sorry, should've make it more clear..
                            its somehow sad that i could have expected this from dejagah

Comment

Please be more careful with some of your jokes
                              Some us here may not have the best heart conditions to take such bad news about our TM right now.
                              😜😂🤔🤪

Comment

Guys, ARJ is fine. Confirmed himself that is was cramp. Ebrahimi has rib issue, from that awesome tackle. He soldiered on for 25 mins and I didnt see any effect on his performance from it, he was brilliant in that time frame as well. I hope he is okay for the next match. He gave his all, and fought for everybody ball like he would either win it or die.

Comment

Working...
                                X