Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minute 60-61 in Esteghlal-Al Ein Game

Guys,

Please pay attention to the game between Esteghlal and Al Ein around minutes 59-61. We had some over 40 consecutive passes between our layers. Wonderful possession football by our team. I am very pleased on see how Coach Schafer has revamped one of our club teams to play so coherently. Good luck to them next week

A video would be nice

Comment

Here is the URL for the video:

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=48328

Comment

Originally posted by golffan View Post
        this video ends at 51 mins
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The video is for the second half only. So about 15-16 minutes after the second half starts, watch that period.

Comment

Nice....Very uniranian of them to let the ball do the work ..!

Comment

Random but do u guys this amazon gift card pop up that doesn’t allow u to get on foootballitarin?

Comment

Esteghlal played very well against Al Ain. Schafer has really put Esteghlal back on the map as serious contenders. When Esteghlal was not doing well at the beginning of the season I was worried for when they started their ACL campaign. I’m happy for their progress.

In the ACL I’m color blind. I only support Iran. If Esteghlal go to the final I’ll be happy. If Persepolis goes to the final I’ll be happy. There’s no difference for me who succeeds as long as Iran succeeds. The same goes for Zob Ahan and Tractor.

I also hope Esteghlal puts 3-4 goals in Al Ain’s goal. We haven’t forgotten that pos Al Shamrani and Abdulrahman mocking Esteghlal and Iranians after the 6-1 loss last year. Inshallah both Al Hilal and Al Ain will not make it out if the group.

Comment

Working...
                X