PFDC Banner in Iran games in Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PFDC Banner in Iran games in Russia

Hi you all, I was thinking for those PFDC'ers who will be in Russia, how do you guys think it would be possible to have a small banner for PFDC to display so other PFDC'ers who can't go to Russia, could see us too. I am sure it would be really cool to see that when they are watching the games live on TV. It will also be a proud moment and international recognition for our community as well. Let me know..

And also what you think would be the best ways to do it as far as getting the banners into the stadiums. Thanks.
    Last edited by webmaster; 03-06-2018, 11:53 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Cool idea, would love to see a banner. Though make sure the Iran flag/colors are in the banner too, no sense in having a banner if it's not supporting your team!

Comment

I was thinking something simple.. Just the letters P F D C with our flag colors. so people would remember and search online for us and find us. we just need 4 people to sit next to each other.
      Last edited by webmaster; 03-06-2018, 11:53 PM.

Comment

yeah PFDC works. because if we add a .com or anything it maybe viewed as advertisement and maybe taken down. although I am not sure.

I'll be in St Pete. Ill be sure to hold it up hehe

Comment

a cool design and an easy way to take the letters into stadiums is to write each letter on Iran's team jersey and somehow create a hanger for them to hold it up. something like this: what do you guys think?

[ATTACH]17772[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17773[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17774[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17775[/ATTACH]
          Attached Files
          Last edited by webmaster; 03-07-2018, 12:19 AM.

Comment

^ we could write I R A N in the back and turn them around to show our country IRAN too.

Comment

Great Idea. PFDC4EVER

Comment

I say do a banner similar to an Iran flag. In the middle white part write PFDC. In the green part in Persian write Iran and in the red part write shireh.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                X