X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Why???
    I dont remember the details, If you guys can find out what the name of the dude was from Iran I can try to look it up

Comment

Why???
      Dalkurd supporters rooted in Kurdish separatism aka extremists.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Dalkurd supporters rooted in Kurdish separatism aka extremists.
        Well now they have a Iranian coaching them, so they can go f*** themselves.

Comment

Well now they have a Iranian coaching them, so they can go f*** themselves.
          They dont , Poya used to coach them 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            I dont remember the details, If you guys can find out what the name of the dude was from Iran I can try to look it up
            I think milad zeneyedpour went on a trial with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              I think milad zeneyedpour went on a trial with them.
              I think the main issue was him having a picture witH, Ahmadinejad, rouhani or Khamenei. These fans couldnt understand that if you live in a theocracy you have to bend the knee as a football player if policitans want a picture with you. If i dont remember this wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                I think the main issue was him having a picture witH, Ahmadinejad, rouhani or Khamenei. These fans couldnt understand that if you live in a theocracy you have to bend the knee as a football player if policitans want a picture with you. If i dont remember this wrong
                ...or even a democracy: plenty of major league players got invited to WH for picture with Trump and were not happy about it

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  ...or even a democracy: plenty of major league players got invited to WH for picture with Trump and were not happy about it
                  The difference is that in a democracy you have the choice to refuse like the Golden State Warriors did.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    The difference is that in a democracy you have the choice to refuse like the Golden State Warriors did.
                    Technically yes, but players get politically and financially hurt even in democracy (think Colin kapernick) if they refuse to tow the line. It’s not so cut and dry, and people aren’t as “free” as they think they are in the West.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Technically yes, but players get politically and financially hurt even in democracy (think Colin kapernick) if they refuse to tow the line. It’s not so cut and dry, and people aren’t as “free” as they think they are in the West.
                      Relative to places like Iran or China, yes we have much more freedom. It's not even comparable.

Let's not move the goal post. The subject was about refusal to meet with political leaders. Not a single player from the Golden state Warriors was punished in any shape or form, neither was Chris Long last year.

Comment

I don't recall any instance of an active TM player being punished for not meeting with a political leader (if so, please let me know). Yes, there may be a general sense of feeling obligated to meet with political leaders for photo ops, but it's not under threat or duress from what I know. Look at the case with Jose Altuve of the Astros, who was in the White House picture and even shook Trump's hand, but he never denied the reports (and his facial expressions in photos), that he was pretty miffed to be there. Yes, Iran has less political freedom than the US obviously, but the reactionary response to blame everything on IR is getting old.

Comment

Gameday! 17:30 CET

Comment

Saman starting at 8:30am PST

Comment

Livestream! http://www.vipbox.fi/soccer/563167/1...stersunds.html

Comment

so far only good chance by östersund was created by saman, ball came back to saman and he fixed a corner sadly no more. minute 24

Comment

Working...
                                X