Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a shit show. Makes me want to move to Europe and become player management.
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Freiburg would be an amazing move for him I must say. lots of visibility very low pressure environment. see what it made with the likes of Soyüncü...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Unlikely to happen because he went from being a steal to a high risk talent all due too poor management and representation. Clubs look at him as a walking lawsuit or FIFA disciplinary liability now.
        Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        Freiburg would be an amazing move for him I must say. lots of visibility very low pressure environment. see what it made with the likes of Soyüncü...

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Freiburg can't spend a lot of money on players, so I don't think they will get him.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Unlikely to happen because he went from being a steal to a high risk talent all due too poor management and representation. Clubs look at him as a walking lawsuit or FIFA disciplinary liability now.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Not sure if it is that dramatic but surely the whole Huesca thing did not help him but wouldn't go as far as to say he is a walking lawsuite...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Freiburg can't spend a lot of money on players, so I don't think they will get him.
              they just made >20mio euro on soyuncu to Leicester so I am pretty sure 3.5mio is an affordable sum for them!

Comment

I hope it is Freiburg. Because then I have a reason to watch Bundesliga this season after the traumatizing events I as a "Hamburger" had to went through
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                  I hope it is Freiburg. Because then I have a reason to watch Bundesliga this season after the traumatizing events I as a "Hamburger" had to went through
                  You are actually from Hamburg or just support the team? Either way that's amazing to have that relegation battle each year and survive!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    You are actually from Hamburg or just support the team? Either way that's amazing to have that relegation battle each year and survive!
                    except for last year...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      I am from Hamburg. Well this time unfortunately we couldn't survive and yeah I loved how all the rest of Germany (besides Bielefeld) hated HSV and wanted us to relegate so badly and we just never would.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ostersund chairman denies any agreement with Huesca. Mentions several clubs are contacting them about Ghoddos. Apparently, Ligue 1 club Amiens is back in the picture:

"Kindberg: "Do not know who he is"

When the Östersund Post reaches Daniel Kindberg, he denies it most definitely. He does not even know who Huesca's president is.

"I do not know who it is and can not comment on it! But Huesca has no deal with ÖFK or the player, I have not heard any case in Fifa, "he wrote in a text message to Östersund Posten.

Fotbolldirekt also writes that Amiens is once again close to joining Ghoddos. Their chairman seems to like Daniel Kindberg - he knows who he is.

"I have to say I like their chairman, but that does not mean we are in agreement. You should also keep in mind that we are almost every day contacted by new clubs about his name, "says Daniel Kindberg to Fotbolldirekt.

Kindberg continues:

- Together is not yet ready. We are currently negotiating with several clubs and one of these is Amiens."

https://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbo...te-vem-det-ar/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          You should also keep in mind that we are almost every day contacted by new clubs about his name
                          Damn straight.

Let's hope he gets the club and contract he deserves.

Comment

i am starting to develop allergy to Kindberg.

Can't wait for Saman to escape from this mafiosio's cage.

Comment

lol Ghoddos should have never signed that extension. this 'loyalty' thing in sports is non existent. i know he'll transfer to another league, but this whole fiasco has been ridiculous and unprofessional. and i thought majidi to trabzonspor was a shitshow
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

According to stade rennais fans on twitter, their director will be in sweden today for ghoddos

Comment

Working...
                                X