Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m guessing they just have to get this rubbish sorted with Huesca before he can make the move and obviously he is still a player at Ostersunds so will use their facilities and still train as their player .

Comment

It can’t be that this only happens to us...

Comment

Dang, I guess that thread superstition is true!!!

Comment

if he is back with ostersund, does that mean, if the window close can he move?this is such a BS story

Comment

According to Lequipe, Rennes doesn't want to sign Ghoddos anymore, because of the complication with this huesca story.

Comment

All this because he decided to remain loyal and extend his contract with OFK. He will end up staying at OFK....mark my words!
              Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              According to Lequipe, Rennes doesn't want to sign Ghoddos anymore, because of the complication with this huesca story.
              Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Only Iranians... What a mess.

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about this, for a few reasons:

1) Saman is still a very new professional, it was only a few years ago that he was playing semi-professional in the lower Swedish leagues. For the asking price that OFK want, clubs can get a much more experienced, proven player. When OFK realizes their asking price is too high, they will lower it and we will see more offers.

2) "Saman is too good for OFK and the Swedish League" - yes, this is absolutely true. Once big league clubs start to agree with us on this, they will make offers to buy him. This is just a simple concept in the football world, at all levels. When a player becomes too good for their level, they will move up (whether that be when they are 10 years old or 25 years old). Let Saman prove this to the world, and the offers will come.

3) It's still very early. The fact that Saman has already gained interest from La Liga and Ligue 1 is impressive on its own. Allow time for more clubs to discover who he is, and the offers will come. It's still only the beginning of most seasons.
                  We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Now Heusca is saying they'll have him by Aug. 31.

Someone tell Saman, you're a good kid... hang around better people!

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                      I wouldn't worry too much about this, for a few reasons:

1) Saman is still a very new professional, it was only a few years ago that he was playing semi-professional in the lower Swedish leagues. For the asking price that OFK want, clubs can get a much more experienced, proven player. When OFK realizes their asking price is too high, they will lower it and we will see more offers.

2) "Saman is too good for OFK and the Swedish League" - yes, this is absolutely true. Once big league clubs start to agree with us on this, they will make offers to buy him. This is just a simple concept in the football world, at all levels. When a player becomes too good for their level, they will move up (whether that be when they are 10 years old or 25 years old). Let Saman prove this to the world, and the offers will come.

3) It's still very early. The fact that Saman has already gained interest from La Liga and Ligue 1 is impressive on its own. Allow time for more clubs to discover who he is, and the offers will come. It's still only the beginning of most seasons.
                      It doesn't seem to apply for players with iranian nationality.

About point 3), do you really think offers will come now all the world know that Rennes backed off and Ghoddos is involved in a mess between Huesca and Ostersund?

Comment

It doesn't seem to apply for players with iranian nationality.

About point 3), do you really think offers will come now all the world know that Rennes backed off and Ghoddos is involved in a mess between Huesca and Ostersund?
                        What I'm trying to say is: it does not matter what your nationality is, if you are a class footballer. Sure, it's advantageous to be European vs. Iranian when transferring to European clubs. However, if a club sees Ghoddos and thinks "this player is good enough that he will improve our team", they will sign him.

Let Saman prove that he belongs in a higher league than the Swedish one, and he will get there. In my opinion, he has already proved it. But if he keeps putting on stellar performances and dominating the league, bigger teams would be stupid to not make an offer.
                        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                          What I'm trying to say is: it does not matter what your nationality is, if you are a class footballer. Sure, it's advantageous to be European vs. Iranian when transferring to European clubs. However, if a club sees Ghoddos and thinks "this player is good enough that he will improve our team", they will sign him.

Let Saman prove that he belongs in a higher league than the Swedish one, and he will get there. In my opinion, he has already proved it. But if he keeps putting on stellar performances and dominating the league, bigger teams would be stupid to not make an offer.
                          The problem is that it matters. Most of the players of our national team (senior and U20/17) should play in better clubs than hey are now. The WC put our players in the spotlights but dramas like this, the Hosseini/SS saga, PAG, will hurt us.

Ghoddos already proved he belongs to higher league with the wonderful europa league (against big clubs like Arsenal, Bilbao, Hertha Berlin, PAOK, Galatasaray) and world cup. What should he have done more than this?

Comment

The problem is that it matters. Most of the players of our national team (senior and U20/17) should play in better clubs than hey are now. The WC put our players in the spotlights but dramas like this, the Hosseini/SS saga, PAG, will hurt us.

Ghoddos already proved he belongs to higher league with the wonderful europa league (against big clubs like Arsenal, Bilbao, Hertha Berlin, PAOK, Galatasaray) and world cup. What should he have done more than this?
                            To be fair, Ghoddos holds a EU passport and plays for an EU club, so his Iranian nationality shouldn't play a factor in his transfers.

And I completely agree - he has proved himself already. The transfer will come, you just have to be patient. I don't think anyone here believes that he will still be wearing an OFK jersey by the end of this season.

Comment

Loyalty means 0 in football. This applies to both parties.

Comment

But doesn't Rennes know that PFDC opened a thread titled "Saman Ghoddos @ Rennes 2018-19"??

Comment

Working...
                                X