Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He grew up in basque county and played for youth teams in the region which made him elegible to represent them

Comment

Originally posted by rouzbahani View Post
      yea like Cristian Ganea.
      The rule was interpreted slightly incorrect.

It's not just players born in the Basque region, it's players native to the region and/or having trained in the region as a youth player. Ganea lived in the Basque Country as a child, representing many youth teams.

https://en.as.com/en/2018/01/15/foot...72_765438.html

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Dude all I'm saying is that I've honestly never seen you say something positive ever on PersianFootball.com lol

Nothing against you at all, I just hope we can all be more optimistic instead of being pessimistic
        It is because you have selective memory or don't read all my post or don't read them well. Calling my description post about Rennes negative is dishonnest.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Bc its like why say Rennes is the team of randoms blacks and losers? They finished 5th place last season, the only teams above them were the traditional giants in PSG, Monaco, Lyon, Marseilles and obviously rennes cannot compete with those teams. But they have a great history of exporting players to top teams for good sums of money, and being able to develop young players very well. And they will be in Europa League this year. I know at the end of your comment you said its a good move, but really, it seemed like your initial claims were a way of making fun of the move. Coming from Swedish league I would say 5th place in France is a very solid upgrade.
          Not at all but Rennes is known in France to be a loser team like Inter was some times ago in Italy, the same with Atletico and PSG some years/decade ago aswell.
          It is not my fault they weren't able to win even a single league cup/french cup since 1970 while having one of the best budget of France (ok After the giants like PSG), failing once or twice in final against smaller club!!!!

Like I said before Rennes is the best move for him much better than Huesca e.f

Comment

According to AS (Spanish newspaper), Ghoddos wants to play for Huesca, but Ostersunds has accepted a bid from Rennes and is forcing him to transfer there!

Let's see what comes out of this!!
            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Rennes is known as the club of losers in France. Neither too good to win a title nor to be in the top 3 and qualify for the CL, not to be in the bottom league. One of their surname is the "useless club".
              They just won two french cup more than 40 years ago and that's it. They played Europa league 2 or 3 times but failed to win more than one or two games.

The club isn't that poor. several years before they spend lots of $$ for some overrated brazilian. After they go and hire lots of tall black players. The kind of guys from the security in front of nightclubs. An other surname of the club is the "stade Renois" (renois meaning black in french, used by young people though). After that they started to go after more exotics nationalties with more success (scandinavian like Toivonen, Polish, etc..).

This club and this league is excellent as a stepstone for better club.
              It is because you have selective memory or don't read all my post or don't read them well. Calling my description post about Rennes negative is dishonnest.
              You literally made like 7 negative comments and a couple borderline racist comments against Rennes. Then randomly threw in that this is a good move for Ghoddos at the end (which btw, contradicts your whole post up to that point).

Comment

Originally posted by Casra The Great View Post
                You literally made like 7 negative comments and a couple borderline racist comments against Rennes. Then randomly threw in that this is a good move for Ghoddos at the end (which btw, contradicts your whole post up to that point).
                no but we all have selective memory...

If the entire board without exception is telling you may have done something wrong its worth at least considering the possibility that you may have done something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                  Bilbao can’t sign anyone not born in basque county
                  They relaxed it recently to anyone raised in the Basque country, has basque origins or who has spent a long time there and has cultural links.

Can someone find some kind of cultural link between Lorestan and Basque? Then we are in business

Comment

what a drama story

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      no but we all have selective memory...

If the entire board without exception is telling you may have done something wrong its worth at least considering the possibility that you may have done something wrong.
                      If all people say the sky is green, are they right?

Comment

Originally posted by Casra The Great View Post
                        Maybe you mistake negativity with sarcasm...Once again it is not MY comments against Rennes but what french fans says about that team. WHY don't you want to understand that?!?! How many times do you want me to repeat that ffs????

I also said some days before playing in Ligue 1 with Amiens was way better than playing with Huesca, so why should Rennes who is a better club than Amiens would be a bad move in my eyes????

Comment

https://www.op.se/logga-in/ghoddos-t...straningen-har

Ghoddos is back at training with Ostersunds

Comment

Maybe you mistake negativity with sarcasm...Once again it is not MY comments against Rennes but what french fans says about that team. WHY don't you want to understand that?!?! How many times do you want me to repeat that ffs????

I also said some days before playing in Ligue 1 with Amiens was way better than playing with Huesca, so why should Rennes who is a better club than Amiens would be a bad move in my eyes????
                            Just curious, when certain French fans say racist things about a team or its players what is our responsibility when when we quote them?

"The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people." Martin Luther King Jr

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                              https://www.op.se/logga-in/ghoddos-t...straningen-har

Ghoddos is back at training with Ostersunds
                              unbelievable

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X