X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    all these things are about money.

He wants to make a lot of money on ghoddos and didnt even thing celtas offer was good enough.

Ghoddos should have let his contract expire so this greedy cocksucker was left with nothing.
    Or signed something for half year or 1 year max to pressure his club a bit.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

So many rumors you dont know what to believe anymore

Comment

Don’t players force transfers all the time...?

Comment

We should've known it wasn't official, Saman hadn't adhered to the "Tehranto Rule" yet.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
            Don’t players force transfers all the time...?
            Stars do.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I swear if that transfer is true....
              Best player of the league, transfers to unknown promoted Spanish team. ONLY Iranian players.....

Comment

It's the Swedish league, this is the best it realistically could get. There's been a few departures from there to teams like Benfica and Dortmund where respective players have got about as much playing time as me but generally, no player goes from a league like Swedish Allsvenskan to a properly good side. Tbh the league's so crap I can't recall much talent even existing in the league in the last decade beyond Forsberg and he is a good role model for Ghoddos, tore up the Swedish league, left to a Bundesliga 2 side where he got regular minutes and is now in that elite bracket of players who a load of CL sides would like to recruit. Unfortunately Huesca are unlikely to do a RB Leipzig but establishing himself as a La Liga regular and reaching the heights of Masoud is at least certainly possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  I swear if that transfer is true....
                  Best player of the league, transfers to unknown promoted Spanish team. ONLY Iranian players.....
                  In a normal world, this kind of transfer should be for some IPL players like Alipour or Taremi

Comment

Finally fellow members are understanding the significant political nature of international football transfers

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      In a normal world, this kind of transfer should be for some IPL players like Alipour or Taremi
                      Taremi had an offer from Leganes back then, he didn't take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Taremi had an offer from Leganes back then, he didn't take it.
                        So an unknown Taremi that only played asian football has leganes offer and Ghoddos with an EU pass, Europa league, World cup experience has the same kind of offer?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          So an unknown Taremi that only played asian football has leganes offer and Ghoddos with an EU pass, Europa league, World cup experience has the same kind of offer?
                          I think Taremi screwed himself over big time when he skipped out of Turkey. That kind of unprofessionaism will haunt your career. However, Taremi is absolutely good enough to play in Europe.
                          Getting back on track here with Saman. I obviously think he made a huge mistake re-signing in the winter. However I do think our problem culturally plays a big part here. Iranians are generally “pleasers” by nature. We have a lot of rooh darvaesi. And we have this innate nature of taking care of people that we presieve have helped us along the way. This is evident by the actions of Saman, Sardar, Beiranvand and etc.. They need to realize that this is a ruthless business and no one really cares about them.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                            Finally fellow members are understanding the significant political nature of international football transfers
                            This has nothing to do with Saman's transfer. His owner's crazy and is stonewalling transfers. He had an offer by Celta (a good La Liga team) and his owner nixed it. He shouldn't have signed an extension with Oestersunds.

Comment

According to a few people on twitter, Ghoddos has apparently been bought by Liverpool for 8 million euros and loaned to Crystal Palace

Although the news above seems very unrealistic, others have also stated that an English team has hijacked Ghoddos' Huesca move:

Could it be Palace or Southampton??

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                According to a few people on twitter, Ghoddos has apparently been bought by Liverpool for 8 million euros and loaned to Crystal Palace

Although the news above seems very unrealistic, others have also stated that an English team has hijacked Ghoddos' Huesca move:

Could it be Palace or Southampton??
                                He deserves to be in English team if Jahanbakhsh is. He is way better than Jahanbakhsh!

Comment

Working...
                                X