Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    he will go to a club, he is way to good for sweden i am sorry
    Hot take.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Hot take.
      your welcome

Comment

the window closes in a week hence saman only has a week, we will hear the news soon

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          the window closes in a week hence saman only has a week, we will hear the news soon
          The premier league window is closing early, most of the other leagues are closing at the end of August

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
            The premier league window is closing early, most of the other leagues are closing at the end of August
            i taught all transfer close the same time

Comment

Manchester City sent a scout to evaluate Ghoddos on Saturday.

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/blogg...analen_bloggar

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Nice! If they're looking at Arzani, they should look at Ghoddos. He'll likely get loaned out like Mooy?

I really rate Ghoddos.
                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

As much as I would love to see him in that uniform, he would never see the field there.

Comment

Agreed that he won’t move there, and if he did, he wouldn’t play there. But still nice to see big teams showing interest. If city are scouting him I’m sure many solid teams are after him as well. Just a matter of time now

Comment

Ok, wouldn't mind if they bought him and loaned him out to Huddersfield or something like they did with Mooy
                      maa bachehaaye iroonim
                      hamishe irooni mimoonim
                      baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                      baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Ya but there shouldn't be put too much into it cause as the article points out, they are scouting many players.
                        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                        >-----------------<
                        Marg bar dictator
                        >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                          Nice! If they're looking at Arzani, they should look at Ghoddos. He'll likely get loaned out like Mooy?

I really rate Ghoddos.
                          He, along with PAG are our best players IMO. Both have the quality to play in top teams in top leagues I think we all would go nuts if this were to happen
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            He, along with PAG are our best players IMO. Both have the quality to play in top teams in top leagues I think we all would go nuts if this were to happen
                            Agree, plus ARJ and MiMo.
                            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                              I really rate Ghoddos.
                              Technically As the City Group Arzani is their player, it would just be like someone getting a move from
                              One work office to another with a pay increase.

It’s an interesting one this , as is said he is one of many being looked at and may never actually get a game for City.

For him if they were to approach him and he knew the situation then I would want to know exactly I would go on loan to as somewhere like NAC Breda would make no appeal. If it was to another Premiership Club then maybe the move would be interesting.

However he needs to look at previous players who have gone to City and just been loaned out and how their careers have gone downhill. I’m looking at Scott Sinclair or Patrick Roberts for example.

Comment

How does it work? Why would big clubs buy players and loan them out with no intention to play them? What is the point?

Comment

Working...
                                X