This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    When he was a Swedish NT player, he had way more interest from sides like Ajax and other decent clubs.
    Now it's mostly shitty relegation sides who make an offer for Saman and other than that complete silence.
    Funny how nationality can bring you to higher places when it's European, exotic or anything but non-Iranian.
    FACT.

Comment

When he was a Swedish NT player, he had way more interest from sides like Ajax and other decent clubs.

Now it's mostly shitty relegation sides who make an offer for Saman and other than that complete silence.

Funny how nationality can bring you to higher places when it's European, exotic or anything but non-Iranian.
      That's why Taremi miss against Portugal was crucial. It could have boost Iran's prestige and help our players with better offers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        cannot believe a star like him with a EU passport doesn't have real, concrete offers.
        Are you sure about that? I actually like it that it's quiet around him. There could be secret negotiations going on behind the scenes.

Comment

No doubt that plays a big role.

I read a lot of non-Brighton fan comments mocking Alireza from his name to nationality to his football ability as well as his market value! Imagine if he was a dutch guy with the same stats!

Comment

http://www.iran-varzeshi.com/News/80198.html

unreliable sources linking him to LeverKusen in addition to Swansea

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

that would be freaking awesome seeing him in Leverkusen

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

Swansea is not ideal by any means but at this point it’s better than staying in Östersunds....
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I don’t know much about Leverkusen, however I do know that Saman has Bundesliga talent.

Comment

Sorry, don't buy it.

When he was Swedish NT team he got offers from Ajax, when he was TM player he got offers from Celta Vigo. So what is the difference?

It's easy to blame nationality (not saying it doesn't exist, but it is definitely not as magnified as you seem to believe) because that is just something broad you can point to and be done with it.

It's harder to look at the facts - which are (1) - he had a chance to leave as a free agent but decided to sign an extension because he wanted to play Europa league vs Arsenal. Fair play to him, but he had a chance to leave and decided to stay for at least a little longer. (2) - Club owner is a know sketchy guy with players (ALL players, not just because he is Iranian). Trying to get more than Ghoddos is worth, which is hurting his chance of moving.

Look how hard it is to deal with Iranian clubs. It is literally easier to negotiate and strike a deal with most African clubs than it is with an Iranian club. Everything from the Iranian clubs lack of communication skills, trouble with money transfers, etc.... No professional club will do that to themselves unless they REALLY want the player. The moment Iranian football is no longer a cesspool of ignorant managers, the transfers will start flowing even more than now.

So its not because our players are Iranian, but it is because it is hard to do business with Iranian players. We are not the only country with gifted players in the world. If a club sees they are spending, or will have to spend too much time and resources on a player with a talent level they can find somewhere else, more often than not, they will move on.

Also, complete silence might be a good thing. Ghoddos seems like the guy to get a deal done and dusted very quietly before saying anything.

Comment

leverkusan is good but when is the deadline for transfer?

Comment

Leverkusen is very stacked across the front. They have at least two starting quality players in every front position. (Volland, Bailey, Bellarabi, Havertz, Alario, and they just spent 45 million on an 18 year old brazilian talent paulinho). He wouldn't get much play time there, even with the europa league games

Comment

Dont do leverkusen or swansea. Wish he went to a mid table Italian or Spanish team

I'd love to see him in Atalanta...ambitious young team w a good coach and in Europa league. Their academy actually has produced many players that went on to top 4 leagues. Only thing is depends what his price tag is. A lot of these teams dont spend more than 25M usually

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            Dont do leverkusen or swansea. Wish he went to a mid table Italian or Spanish team

I'd love to see him in Atalanta...ambitious young team w a good coach and in Europa league. Their academy actually has produced many players that went on to top 4 leagues. Only thing is depends what his price tag is. A lot of these teams dont spend more than 25M usually
                            Always appreciate your Serie A insight! By the way, I think Saman was rumored to be priced for $5M, so he really should have plenty of suitors.

Comment

Ya in that case he should be a no brainer for most teams. If CQ played him more in WC, he woulda been more attractive

Comment

he will go to a club, he is way to good for sweden i am sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X