Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that they've missed out on ARJ, Leicester City should snatch Ghoddos.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      I think Brighton's entire budget is definitely spent now...
      Not just that, but Brighton looked stacked offensively right now.

Gros, Jahanbakhsh, Boussoma, Izqueirdo, Knoeknart, etc.

Wow. Not to mention Bernardo, the super wing back with champions league experience with Leipzeg in Germany, as well as Balogan, who is the rock CB for the Nigerian NT.

This team will be no pushover this season in the Prem..

That being said, maybe Leicester can take Ghoddos instead?? They were interested in Ghoddos way before ARJ anyways

Comment

Saman go to England
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Fesenjan View Post
          Now that they've missed out on ARJ, Leicester City should snatch Ghoddos.
          He would be a great signing for Leicester and they need a free kick taker too with Mahrez leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

That being said, maybe Leicester can take Ghoddos instead?? They were interested in Ghoddos way before ARJ anyways
            So maybe now when we got the attention of Leicester fans as well we could hashtag Ghoddos via Twitter and connecting him to them?
            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Ghoddos about the future of ÖFK: "Can not guarantee I'm playing on Saturday"

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...lar-pa-lordag/

ÖFK has confirmed that negotiations are ongoing on Saman Ghoddos.
              The star himself dares not promise he's left for the weekend.
              "We can see that," said Ghoddos to ÖP.

Together, Ghoddos has been linked with major clubs for a long time. Now the striker can be the next profile to leave Östersund, after Sotirios Papagiannopoulos, coach Graham Potter and Ken Sema.

Last week, Expressen wrote that two English clubs and Ligue 1 club Amiens bid on Ghoddos, and chairman Daniel Kindberg said the following to the newspaper:

- Negotiations are ongoing but we do not feel stressed. It is important to keep calm in such situations. It is difficult to say whether or when a transition is completed.

Now Ghoddos declares himself about his future.

"You will always be happy when you hear that, but I can not stand it, I'm still an ÖFK player," says the striker to ÖP.

On the question of Ghoddos playing against Elfsborg on Saturday, the answer is:

- We can see, I can not guarantee that.

Saman Ghoddos stood for two goals this weekend when Östersund defeated Trelleborg with 4-1.

Comment

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...t-aik-i-elvan/

Saman in Alsvenskan team of the week for second time in a row.

Comment

If he sits out on Saturday, it's definitely a good sign that a transfer is imminent!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    Ghoddos about the future of ÖFK: "Can not guarantee I'm playing on Saturday"
                    https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...lar-pa-lordag/
                    ÖFK has confirmed that negotiations are ongoing on Saman Ghoddos.
                    The star himself dares not promise he's left for the weekend.
                    "We can see that," said Ghoddos to ÖP.
                    Together, Ghoddos has been linked with major clubs for a long time. Now the striker can be the next profile to leave Östersund, after Sotirios Papagiannopoulos, coach Graham Potter and Ken Sema.
                    Last week, Expressen wrote that two English clubs and Ligue 1 club Amiens bid on Ghoddos, and chairman Daniel Kindberg said the following to the newspaper:
                    - Negotiations are ongoing but we do not feel stressed. It is important to keep calm in such situations. It is difficult to say whether or when a transition is completed.
                    Now Ghoddos declares himself about his future.
                    "You will always be happy when you hear that, but I can not stand it, I'm still an ÖFK player," says the striker to ÖP.
                    On the question of Ghoddos playing against Elfsborg on Saturday, the answer is:
                    - We can see, I can not guarantee that.
                    Saman Ghoddos stood for two goals this weekend when Östersund defeated Trelleborg with 4-1.
                    really doubt he would agree to go to Amiens, so another team must have officially entered negiotations, great to see that a move is close at any rate.

Comment

Where do you think he's going. Just one bordeaux rumor. If not t's been hush hush!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        Where do you think he's going. Just one bordeaux rumor. If not t's been hush hush!
                        I think Bordeaux is possibility but leaning towards EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          I think Bordeaux is possibility but leaning towards EPL.
                          Anyone know those 2 rumored English clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            Anyone know those 2 rumored English clubs?
                            it was reported that West Ham, Leicester, Southampton were all interested a while ago. With West ham already signing yarmolenko and Felipe Anderson in wide areas, plus already having arnautovic, snodgrass, antonio, and Lanzini when he returns from injury, I really dont see him going there. Leicester probably makes the most sense given they often scout from more obscure leagues and obviously have a need for a player that can play attacking mid/wing.

Saman's preference has always been spain but not sure there is any more interest from there. There was one bundesliga team very interested too, dont know if they progressed with an offer or not.

btw, these teams scouted him at the emirates vs Arsenal. Where he was motm and had two assists.

Comment

I hope he moves to a good league. If you ask me he has great potential.

Comment

Would love for him to go to the EPL. I think he will do fantastic there. Imagine two of our boys in EPL every week...

"Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X