Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    vid of goal/link to match?
    here you go love
    http://rowfirst.eu/soccer/kas-hammar...4?l=1235057509

Comment

Just imagine if this was AC milan lol i just noticed he is the cap

Comment

playing a deeper midfield role today, at least in second half.

Comment

Grossly underutilized by CQ @ WC ..!
          The playing minutes between him & Karim shoulda been swapped ..!
          He looked boss & formidable as fk both defensively & especially so offensively in his very limited features @ WC...!

Can’t help it feeling so damn lucky to have snatched him away from Sweden...! He coulda easily been the difference between Sweden making even a much deeper move into this WC ..! I’m certain they are regretting loss of his services to Iran.

Let’s hope he becomes a regular starter for us @ Ac, we really need this guy on the pitch as long as possible.

Comment

hes injured, looks like hamstring pull. They are out of subs and have kept him on, thats why hes playing further back. Hopefully this doesnt jepoardize a potential transfer, ridiculous for ostersunds to play him right now, right after he came back from WC, guy hasnt had a break in very long time.

Comment

Ghoddos mentioned that he had an offer from China and it was a crazy amount but he turned it down as he thinks that he is too young to go to there. He hasnt gotten an offer that he is really excited about yet and he said that he will remain in Europe, his favourite league is La Liga.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/a/P3AQy0

Comment

Video of his goal starts at the 2:02 mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fn-c0gErmQ

Comment

Likes his little dance move at the end as well!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Likes his little dance move at the end as well!
                    The floss

He needed more time during WC. Woulda/Coulda/Shoulda
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Recent interview with Ghoddos by Swedish media:

"Ghoddos about the World Cup, Ramos Jersey Nobb and the Form: "Forgotten to Work During the Holiday"

After World Cup with Iran, Saman Ghoddos is back in Östersund.

Yesterday he decided to meet Hammarby - but the form is not quite the top for ÖFK's star striker.

"I forgot to work out during the holidays," says Ghoddos.

Last year, Saman Ghoddos chose to represent Iran's national team in front of the Swedish, and later became part of the troop that the federation Carlos Queiroz took to the summer World Cup in Russia.

In the World Cup, Ghoddos played all the games in Iran, but it was already respected in the group game with the least possible margin.

Now, Ghoddos is back in Sweden and in Östersund, and yesterday it was played in all Swedish again in the away meeting with Hammarby at the Tele2 Arena.

"Many thought I might not be so motivated after meeting players from such teams. But you do not need extra motivation when you meet Hammarby. There are usually more people than it was today, but you also understand why "only" is 21,000. Many are on vacation and maybe a little sad about the Sweden match. But there are still 21,000 here - it's amazing. It's always good mood here. Then we also met the one in the series, Ghoddos told the Football Channel.

Ghoddos admits, however, that his own physical form is not the best, since he has just completed two training with ÖFK after the World Cup.

"After the World Cup I received seven-eight days off. I went to Greece and actually forgot to train. I just chilled. I've only practiced two passes, so in the 65th minute I got cramped. The coach asked me if I wanted to change, but I said no. I got the cap tie, so I could not change then. But at last it did not work. I got cramps in the dads and in the back thighs. I felt a bit in my back too. Cramps throughout the body.

What is the difference between the world championships and all Sweden?

"It's a lot more heart, a lot of tactics and a defensive job. In the tournament it is always important that you have a very stable defensive to succeed. We in Iran had a very good defensive. That's the biggest difference. For example, I can not cheat in my home job I usually do in Östersund. It does not work in the national team.

How did you develop by playing the World Cup?
                      "I have had an extremely great experience that I bring with me. From the exercises and from the matches. I have become an experience richer.

"I was looking forward to meeting Spain and see if they were really good. But after the game I was not happy at all. They were way too good. They were better than I thought, even. To see how beautiful the stars were with the ball, the technique they have - that was a delight to the eye.

Despite the excitement of the group play, Iran's national team was welcomed by a large number of supporters on returning to Iran.

"We arrived at five in the night at Iran, but there was still a whole football field full of people. They were crazy, what passion and what heart they have. It was really fun to meet those people and celebrate with them.

What's the biggest you take from World Cup?
                      "It's the debut when I had to jump in to Morocco and managed to fix a free kick we're targeting. It's a memory that I'll never forget.

However, he did not change any food sweater in Russia.

- I wanted to take someone in Spain. I asked (Sergio) Ramos, but when he said no, I thought maybe I would get no again if I asked someone else. I did not want to get them. I thought it was equally good not to ask anyone, says Ghoddos.

- Someone else in the team took Ramo's shirt. Some assailant. Against Portugal, I thought I was approaching Ronaldo in the final minutes, but he was a joke then began to swear to everyone and went out (Iran acknowledged at stop time). I do not want to run after him, so I let him be. There was no sweater this time."

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...der-semestern/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post

However, he did not change any food sweater in Russia.

- I wanted to take someone in Spain. I asked (Sergio) Ramos, but when he said no, I thought maybe I would get no again if I asked someone else. I did not want to get them. I thought it was equally good not to ask anyone, says Ghoddos.

- Someone else in the team took Ramo's shirt. Some assailant. Against Portugal, I thought I was approaching Ronaldo in the final minutes, but he was a joke then began to swear to everyone and went out (Iran acknowledged at stop time). I do not want to run after him, so I let him be. There was no sweater this time."

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...der-semestern/
                        Cr7 being classy :|

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Cr7 being classy :|
                          Karim was the one that got ramos's shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Karim was the one that got ramos's shirt.
                            I am referring to Cristiano Ronaldo, not Ramos.

Comment

During the few minutes that he got to play for Iran in all the three games, he managed to do something positive in the offensive zone, which raises the question of why did he not get more playing time?

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
                                During the few minutes that he got to play for Iran in all the three games, he managed to do something positive in the offensive zone, which raises the question of why did he not get more playing time?
                                That's probably my only question to CQ.

This guy has immense vision in the game, ability to hold the ball, change the speed and tempo of the game and create chances out of nothing.

He should be a starter in AC2019.

Comment

Working...
                                X