This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ostersunds have received bids from a Bundesliga and Ligue 1 team for Saman:

"ÖFK has now also received two concrete bids on the star star Saman Ghoddos, writes Aftonbladet .

One comes from France and the other from Germany.

The bids are stated to be around SEK 40 million."

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...ud-pa-ghoddos/
    https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblad...den-pa-ghoddos

Comment

What do you guys think if he ended up going to Lyon as a Nabil Fekir replacement

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
        What do you guys think if he ended up going to Lyon as a Nabil Fekir replacement
        I would nut

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          I would nut
          Same bro [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

i hope he plays in a top club in either of those leagues. then maybe CQ will realize his worth and not play him for 30 out of 270 minutes, like he did in the WC and actually start the guy
            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
              i hope he plays in a top club in either of those leagues. then maybe CQ will realize his worth and not play him for 30 out of 270 minutes, like he did in the WC and actually start the guy
              Saman didn't fit our World Cup tactics. I am sure he will start in the Asian Cup, where we will play more open and attacking.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                Saman didn't fit our World Cup tactics. I am sure he will start in the Asian Cup, where we will play more open and attacking.
                I was in favor of Cq's WC tactics, and love the man and coach he is, but I am objective. In this case, I believe he was wrong. Ghoddos needed to start at least the final match. The difference he made with his speed, technique, and shooting ability was SO obvious. He was the only offensive player that didnt seem at all phased by the occasion. He was also one of the few players that was able to quickly connect with sardar and get to his knock down. Imo, he NEEDED to start instead of amiri in the portugal match, who seemed out of gas, OR AT LEAST be subbed on with 30-40 mins to go, as opposed to 10-15. This, and CQ's resistance to bringing gucci on in the dying moments, were CQ's biggest errors imo, and it cost us. When Ghoddos was on we were so much more dangerous. His run vs morocco to get the free kick, close shot vs portugal, shot that got redirected into taremis path for final chance, and general creative and menacing presence were all clear indicators that he should have been used more. ALSO, he is probably are quickest offensive player, which would really have been useful for effective counters earlier in games ( why he should have started). When I saw him closely vs arsenal and in CL, he was great at this, and at dropping deeper like dejagah and controlling tempo of the game in patches, and creating for others. CQ isnt perfect, and he really got this one wrong i am afraid.

Comment

If we had Milad and Saman on we would've advanced the group.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    I was in favor of Cq's WC tactics, and love the man and coach he is, but I am objective. In this case, I believe he was wrong. Ghoddos needed to start at least the final match. The difference he made with his speed, technique, and shooting ability was SO obvious. He was the only offensive player that didnt seem at all phased by the occasion. He was also one of the few players that was able to quickly connect with sardar and get to his knock down. Imo, he NEEDED to start instead of amiri in the portugal match, who seemed out of gas, OR AT LEAST be subbed on with 30-40 mins to go, as opposed to 10-15. This, and CQ's resistance to bringing gucci on in the dying moments, were CQ's biggest errors imo, and it cost us. When Ghoddos was on we were so much more dangerous. His run vs morocco to get the free kick, close shot vs portugal, shot that got redirected into taremis path for final chance, and general creative and menacing presence were all clear indicators that he should have been used more. ALSO, he is probably are quickest offensive player, which would really have been useful for effective counters earlier in games ( why he should have started). When I saw him closely vs arsenal and in CL, he was great at this, and at dropping deeper like dejagah and controlling tempo of the game in patches, and creating for others. CQ isnt perfect, and he really got this one wrong i am afraid.
                    I agree that about Ghoddos. but I believe a big part of the blame for Taremi's last shot that went wide against Portugal goes to Ghoddos. He could have easily passed the ball to Taremi at first and then the latter would have been one on one with the keeper in a much better position to score. Instead Ghoddos chose to dribble and take a shot in a difficult situation when the ball luckily reached Taremi but in a more difficult position to score.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      Thats what people said after the last World Cup but Queiroz still kept the same general defensive structure at the Asian cup. With some differences here and there, Queiroz will overall always play a defensive side or players that fit the tactics no matter the players he has or the opponents.

Comment

He's starting as left wing against Hammarby right now. His team is 1-0 down

Comment

He just scored!!! 2 -1 and now they are UP!!

Comment

Ghoddos BABY!!!

Comment

Saman just scored the second goal for his team in the 61st min, coming back from a 1-0 to 1-2
                              maa bachehaaye iroonim
                              hamishe irooni mimoonim
                              baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                              baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

vid of goal/link to match?

Comment

Working...
                                X