This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    We are a country in a downward projectery socially and culturally. Embarrassing stuff by the so-called "supporters" of TM and not the first time they embarrass themselves on Social Media.
    Politics is downstream from culture...So no surprise we're an absolute mess.
    Agree completely, "Politics & the English Language" by George Orwell is a must read for anyone who is interested in the intersection of political culture and a society's language
    sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      I wonder how he is fitting in with the squad/if he can communicate well with them. He seems to be in photos mostly with amir abedzadeh
      He was sitting next to shojaei on the plane, I’m sure he’s fine

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        I wonder how he is fitting in with the squad/if he can communicate well with them. He seems to be in photos mostly with amir abedzadeh
        I have seen him joke and talk with a lot of team players in the pictures.

He's good. He also follows quite a few TM players on Instagram - and they follow him.

He's beyond being a new kid. He's pretty established now.
        Last edited by Tehranto; 06-05-2018, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          I have seen him joke and talk with a lot of team players in the pictures.

He's good. He also follows quite a few TM players on Instagram - and they follow him.

He's beyond being a new kid. He's pretty established now.
          I'm sure his Farsi is much better now since he definitely has had to use it more often! That should be helping with assimilating into the team, though the guys seem really nice to being with so it shouldn't be an issue.
          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

he is very close with sardar, they visited amsterdam together after venezuela/panama matches.

Comment

Great interview and response from Saman with CNN regarding duel nationality.
              https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/04/sport...cup/index.html
              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Made a video of him. Hope you guys like it!
                https://youtu.be/5_HQtdRRjK8

If you like my content, consider giving the video a double tap on instagram too![emoji4]

Insta: https://instagram.com/p/BjzXDUilE4f/

Comment

Saman looks really happy here. He probably isn’t finding it difficult to make friends, like we thought earlier.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh his hairline makes me jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      Saman looks really happy here. He probably isn’t finding it difficult to make friends, like we thought earlier.

Every camp, we have seen him smile and enjoy himself. He has said TM is like a family. There are tons of these pics. It is just Iranian fans worry a lot and create side issues that do not exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Every camp, we have seen him smile and enjoy himself. He has said TM is like a family. There are tons of these pics. It is just Iranian fans worry a lot and create side issues that do not exist.
                        Exactly! If Saman would have looked the way Ebrahimi does on that picture people would be all over the place again^^
                        sigpic

Comment

It's not like they are a bunch of 5 year olds, that might have difficulties making friends. I'm pretty sure if you put a Chinese guy in that camp, who couldn't speak a word of Farsi, he'd still have a good time (especially preparing for the WC)

Comment

Pezhman Pars of Gol Bezan, conducted an exclusive interview with Saman Ghoddos, prior to the Turkey camp (in Farsi).

https://youtu.be/CP5B-oZKQxU

Comment

Considering that Dejagah is out for the first game, I really hope he gets to start.

Comment

ghoddos starting would be amazing and even further boost my hopes that we win this!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X