• Show
Clear All

ramin pag kanani hajsafi

ajb ashkan omid saman

sardar taremi

Comment

Thank you for the article

Comment

I was listening to Paradox the other day and Kambiz had people send in audio recordings with their opinions on the whole hashieh around team Melli right now. I have to say, some of them were so genuinely upsetting to hear. It’s painful that there’s a sizable chunk of the country that is actively rooting for national teams OTHER than team Melli. One guy talked about how he always loved Lippi since a child and how he hopes China beat us and go on to win it all.

What could possibly spark someone’s allegiance to a stupid club so strongly? Why are people so quick to buy into every news article they see? At the very least, even if they don’t like Quieroz why would they root against the team Melli players themselves? When did someone like Shojaei or Beiranvand ever try to do anything other than make people happy?

Today’s win was bitter-sweet for me in large part because I know so many IRANIANS were rooting for Oman today. That puts such a sour taste in your mouth. And I know it’s easy to write them all off as ‘idiots’ but still, seeing our hamvatans betray us like this is painful. Like imagine people who had been rooting for team Melli since they were little, following all of these ups and downs in our football, just throwing all of those emotions and thoughts away over some B/S drama between coaches. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
          ramin pag kanani hajsafi

ajb ashkan omid saman

sardar taremi
          Yup exactly

Comment

Bro , I dont know or never met one single Iranian inside or outside of Iran who roots for Oman , none !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              I was listening to Paradox the other day and Kambiz had people send in audio recordings with their opinions on the whole hashieh around team Melli right now. I have to say, some of them were so genuinely upsetting to hear. It’s painful that there’s a sizable chunk of the country that is actively rooting for national teams OTHER than team Melli. One guy talked about how he always loved Lippi since a child and how he hopes China beat us and go on to win it all.

What could possibly spark someone’s allegiance to a stupid club so strongly? Why are people so quick to buy into every news article they see? At the very least, even if they don’t like Quieroz why would they root against the team Melli players themselves? When did someone like Shojaei or Beiranvand ever try to do anything other than make people happy?

Today’s win was bitter-sweet for me in large part because I know so many IRANIANS were rooting for Oman today. That puts such a sour taste in your mouth. And I know it’s easy to write them all off as ‘idiots’ but still, seeing our hamvatans betray us like this is painful. Like imagine people who had been rooting for team Melli since they were little, following all of these ups and downs in our football, just throwing all of those emotions and thoughts away over some B/S drama between coaches. Crazy.
              Don't believe any of this. Of course statistics dictates that there are always a few morons out of 80 million. But only a few. I have not met a single one.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I bet people like Karimi, Mayeli, Branko and most of PP players,etc were waiting for TM to lose today, and can't wait for TM failure!

Comment

I am just gonna say this once. When I look at the level of profanity by a few against TM on social media both during WC and AC I say that the perpetrators are either stupid or intelligent saboteurs. This latter group are potentially paid agents. I am not going to speculate beyond that so don't ask me paid by who. I also think their numbers are significantly smaller than many think. Look for sophisticated attacks to intensify in the next few days now that TM has a very high chance of being in the semi-final if they are victorious against China. The silver lining is that their problem gets bigger and their chance of success diminishes by an order of magnitude with every TM victory.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                    Do you still believe this team has what it takes to finish the job?
                    Hopefully! But Taremi and Azmoun need a kick up the backside and need to learn how to finish chances.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                      TM4life, sad but true. I don't know if it's just an Iranian problem, social media makes it so easy for some people just to be nasty.
                      I think if some of these people knew how much effort goes into being a pro athlete they would filter their thoughts a bit more.
                      My cousin doesn't follow TM, but asks me about the results from time to time. When he found out the score was 0-0 against Iraq he said they are such koon goshads, they eat chelo kabab all day anyway. He was serious and he has studied in the U.S.

People in our community tend to say stuff like this without doing their research.

It upsets me to a certain degree because I truly believe our players are some of the most inspirational Iranians out there. It takes hardwork, guts, dedication, and raw talent to go beyond the caste sytem in Iran. U need to have balls to go out on the pitch and play your heart out. No artifice, no khalibandi.

If we have nothing nice to say, let's keep quiet.
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

So it looks like Iran will not play any middle eastern team any further in the Asia Cup. So it is china, then Vietnam or japan and finally Korea. Let’s see who makes it from the other side of the draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          I bet people like Karimi, Mayeli, Branko and most of PP players,etc were waiting for TM to lose today, and can't wait for TM failure!
                          You are sooooo incorrect soooo incorrect that I cant even say anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                            Hopefully! But Taremi and Azmoun need a kick up the backside and need to learn how to finish chances.
                            Both should have at least 5-6 goals each in this tournament by now.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post

he is correct, sadly in most countries like iran too many people are kurupt and only see their own business

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                                Are amou jan, i am innocent, better to be innocent than a$$hole!!(not referring to you). I followed this game and TM vaghti ke to be Pestonak migofti Pettonak!!!
                                If TM wins the title, many people feel huge KOON-SOOZI!!

Comment

Working...
                                X