X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great now we have everyone back

Comment

Prefer if JB comes on as a sub tops for the next 2-3 games... He won't be entirely fit and his position competitors have done well and deserve more games to show themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        We could beat Vietnam, even if we did a full team rotation.

-----------------Beiro(GK no need to change)
        Ghafouri-Montazeri-Kannani-Milad
        --------------Cheshmi--------------
        --------Masoud----Nourallohi --------
        ----AJB-----------------Ghoddos------
        ------------Karim----------------------
        I like the backline. Even inclusion of cheshmi but not sure if massoud will be fast enough for Vietnam .. and you never want to leave out your scoring machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          We could beat Vietnam, even if we did a full team rotation.

-----------------Beiro(GK no need to change)
          Ghafouri-Montazeri-Kannani-Milad
          --------------Cheshmi--------------
          --------Masoud----Nourallohi --------
          ----AJB-----------------Ghoddos------
          ------------Karim----------------------
          no coach in the world would change literally the whole starting line up in a second group game, especially since we are not through 100%. You know how careful CQ always is but this line up wont happen. maybe he will max change 3-4 players. i could see ghoddos and mohammadi starting maybe masoud maybe karim. thats it. it wouldnt be smart to change the whole team its not goof for the balance especially since we only had one group match so far

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            Prefer if JB comes on as a sub tops for the next 2-3 games... He won't be entirely fit and his position competitors have done well and deserve more games to show themselves.
            I agree. I will get backlash for this but I actually prefer Torabi in JB's place.

Comment

I like Mehdi Torobche🙂🥴

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                I agree. I will get backlash for this but I actually prefer Torabi in JB's place.
                agree, he deserves to start! JB rarely performs for the national team, and is only just returning from injury while torabi is doing great!
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

if karim starts in sardars place, we might be tied after 80 minutes
                  SHOW TIME!

Comment

iran replacment, if AJ fit start along with ghoddos over ashkan, also azmoun start, we score early .

Comment

I wonder who will rest for the match vs Vietnam.

Also I think to be safe, Carlos may keep Jahanbakhsh out until the Round of 16 match.

Comment

who do you guys reckon in the backs position? majid played very bad

Comment

Originally posted by IranFanBoy View Post
                          who do you guys reckon in the backs position? majid played very bad
                          He was OK, not terrible. But the guy is one of the best defenders in Asia, already and one of our best. He is there.

Comment

Torabi will start
                            Jahanbaksh will get 25-30 min max
                            Taremi will start with Ansarifard
                            Shojaei will start in place of Ashkan
                            Ghoddos will start instead of Vahid Amiri

Comment

Vietnam has pace and can play football but lack height, they need to go for a win, so will keep the back door more open. We need players with pace, vouria, Milad, Ghodos to come in. Shojaei will play, really love the guy but he will slow us down!

I can see Taremi and PAG to score with headers.

Agree Torabi is a Must. He is our next European transfer after season ends. PP recruited him at the right time and will probably give him a long contract with a view to cash on him.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                Vietnam has pace and can play football but lack height, they need to go for a win, so will keep the back door more open. We need players with pace, vouria, Milad, Ghodos to come in. Shojaei will play, really love the guy but he will slow us down!
                                I can see Taremi and PAG to score with headers.
                                Agree Torabi is a Must. He is our next European transfer after season ends. PP recruited him at the right time and will probably give him a long contract with a view to cash on him.
                                I think Masoud is a double-edged sword. He can either slow things down and give possession away, or make a brilliant move/pass that tears the opponent's defense apart. I'm hoping for the latter.

Comment

Working...
                                X