This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    is he going for a chelo kabab first and then negotiating or is it sign a contract and then hit the chelo kababi to celebrate?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Carlos Queiroz has landed in Tehran.

Carlos states that his eyes are squarely on winning the @afcAsianCup in 2019 with Team Melli, and describes Iran as his "first or second" home - which he admits, is hard to delineate at this point. ❤️

Video: https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...32661813051392

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Carlos states that his eyes are squarely on winning the @afcAsianCup in 2019 with Team Melli, and describes Iran as his "first or second" home - which he admits, is hard to delineate at this point. ❤️

Warms my heart, what a great human being!

Comment

No bigger fan/supporter of CQ than me.... I think he has done great things, ESPECIALLY dealing with IFF. However, I feel like he is back only bc he couldn't find any other offers that came close to Iran. Not saying I blame him though. For goodness sake, who wants to go through the BS that is required coaching Iran.
          In Iran, it could always be worse.... I'm happy he is back.
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
            No bigger fan/supporter of CQ than me.... I think he has done great things, ESPECIALLY dealing with IFF. However, I feel like he is back only bc he couldn't find any other offers that came close to Iran. Not saying I blame him though. For goodness sake, who wants to go through the BS that is required coaching Iran.
            In Iran, it could always be worse.... I'm happy he is back.
            May be we can be happy that he has found enough interest in Iran and its football to come back and coach, despite all the limitations and obstacles. Can we not try to find ulterior motives?

Trust me. He can walk into any of the Arab national teams, some African national teams, and plenty of Chinese, Japanese, Korean club teams, and make more money at half the headache. And he would get paid on time, every time.

May be money is not the highest criteria for him. May be at 60+ he is after something else. Lets just be happy that he is coming back and not degrade his decision by assuming it is all about money.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Carlos states that his eyes are squarely on winning the @afcAsianCup in 2019 with Team Melli, and describes Iran as his "first or second" home - which he admits, is hard to delineate at this point. [emoji173]️

So basically we will never shake this guy or his park the bus playing style. This time if he complains about preparation for AC he is partly to blame because he walked away from the negotiating table and has delayed things just to return to his preferred choice?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                So basically we will never shake this guy or his park the bus playing style. This time if he complains about preparation for AC he is partly to blame because he walked away from the negotiating table and has delayed things just to return to his preferred choice?

Nope, there's isn't a single NT or club that will pay him anywhere close to what we're paying him. Also his bus tactics aren't exactly sought after either so he'll most likely stay till the next WC cycle as well irrespective of AC since he's already working on his laundry list of excuses for not winning the AC.

Comment

Puff puff pass, lads, don't hog it.

Comment

Youve gotta be kidding me If you think no Arab club or country has offered him a massive contract

Comment

Honestly, I was initially against CQ signing an extension to WC2022. Now I think it would be a good idea.
                      One of the reasons for TM success in the past years has been consistency in coaching staff, something that most Asian nations don't have. This is a first for TM as well, to have a coach for more than one world cup, this can be the difference maker for us in the qualifications.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                        Honestly, I was initially against CQ signing an extension to WC2022. Now I think it would be a good idea.
                        One of the reasons for TM success in the past years has been consistency in coaching staff, something that most Asian nations don't have. This is a first for TM as well, to have a coach for more than one world cup, this can be the difference maker for us in the qualifications.
                        We should remember that Qatar is directly qualified so Asia only gets three direct seeds. This means that we have to eliminate either South Korea, Japan, or Australia to qualify.
                        Lol consistency in coaching staff? Where is Nekounam? Omid Namazi? Wasn't Karimi an assistant at one point? Many have quit his team. Plus the guy is such a drama queen about staying or going it's pathetic.

Comment

Lol consistency in coaching staff? Where is Nekounam? Omid Namazi? Wasn't Karimi an assistant at one point? Many have quit his team. Plus the guy is such a drama queen about staying or going it's pathetic.

that's a bit harsh, what about all the improvements he's brought to TM. For the record people like Karimi quit for their own reasons! I can argue that Karimi has been a terrible face for TM in the last couple of years!

Comment

Omid namazi was there for 4 years, what's the problem?

Karimi quit, like he's quit many other things before. You're acting like Ali Karimi is known for sticking around for the long haul.

Only argument is nekounam, but nobody knows what happened there. I assume him getting suspended for 3 games at the begin of the final round had something to do with it

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              that's a bit harsh, what about all the improvements he's brought to TM. For the record people like Karimi quit for their own reasons! I can argue that Karimi has been a terrible face for TM in the last couple of years!
                              Right so if CQ is the epitome of stability why bring such a well known trouble maker into TM. CQ isn't a saint and we shouldn't be afraid of change. Change is progress.

Others arguing success he brought...show me the hardware! Our biggest transfers were BHAFC and Amiens...remember we had guys in bigger teams. Even trouble maker Karimi was on Shalkes roster.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                                Omid namazi was there for 4 years, what's the problem?

Karimi quit, like he's quit many other things before. You're acting like Ali Karimi is known for sticking around for the long haul.

Only argument is nekounam, but nobody knows what happened there. I assume him getting suspended for 3 games at the begin of the final round had something to do with it
                                Omid namazi left right before a major tournament and CQ bannished him. They aren't even on speaking terms. We don't know what the problem is just one existed.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X