• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghermez

Comment

We are a MEME

Comment

As you may know, Sardar Azmoun has been bombarded with hateful messages from fans. It would be a nice gesture as an international community to send him positive vibes. At Gol Bezan, we are close to TM and we would appreciate it if you could email us a message or video for him

Comment

Guys, we did two nutmegs. Was it Ramin Rezaeian that did the first one on Iniesta?? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
            As you may know, Sardar Azmoun has been bombarded with hateful messages from fans. It would be a nice gesture as an international community to send him positive vibes. At Gol Bezan, we are close to TM and we would appreciate it if you could email us a message or video for him
            He shouldn’t be so sensitive, those so called fans are NOT fans!!! I sent my love to every single player in TM this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              I would love to do that, what is the email address?

Comment

Does anyone know if this guy was Iranian? XD

Comment

carlosqueiroz_oficial instagram

Starting our preparation for the match with Portugal enjoying every minute of our dream. While others play for their obligation, we play for our dream. We have achieved the right to fight for one place in the second stage of this World Cup and we will do everything for that, until the last minute, like we did in the matches against Spain and Morocco. It is our dream, nothing changes that. No one said it would be easy, but we are not in the World Cup to find easy things. We are here to dream. And to be better.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    I would love to do that, what is the email address?
                    sardar.azmoun@teammelli.ir

Comment

Sardar shouldn’t be blamed for anything. He actually played decent but it’s hard to play in a very defensive formation. The one I would look at is Karim and that’s bc he is out of position. If Dejagah or Ghoddos started, that would free up Sardar

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                        this email not working
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          this email not working
                          You really thought it would?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                            You really thought it would?
                            Just shows u my passion
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              Wow , wow , wow
                              Carlos Pujol will be Fedowsipour’s guest for the Iran- Spain match in irib3 today
                              Wow iran’s Irib is spending some money lately , Samuel Eteo was the guest for Morocco match also.
                              And if you guys remember, Luis Figo was thier guest for the WC draw.
                              Very interesting.
                              Are you sure? I looked all over YouTube and IG to clarify this but couldn’t find anything. If you have a link or anything, please share.

Comment

Any word on Hajsafi's injury?

Comment

Working...
                                X