X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    Ghoddos' both parents are Iranian.
    Yeah but he was born in Sweden, only got his Iranian passport last year.

Comment

I voted “All For Team Melli” because the other two were too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        WHO IS HOSSEIN?
        !!!

Comment

WHO IS HOSSEIN?
          underrated comment

Comment

WHO IS HOSSEIN?
            Absolutely brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              Yeah but he was born in Sweden, only got his Iranian passport last year.
              I think those count into the 4-5M.

Or at least every Iranian with an Iranian passport and I assume unlike Ghoddos, most of them have visited Iran and got Iranian passports.

Comment

What's with "Who is Hossein"?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  I think those count into the 4-5M.

Or at least every Iranian with an Iranian passport and I assume unlike Ghoddos, most of them have visited Iran and got Iranian passports.
                  Even 5 million is a lot. I'd like them to say 85 million Iranians, because certainly a great amount of the population of diaspora that we have will be supporting the national team this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    What's with "Who is Hossein"?
                    lol last year when there was a game on ashura in the WCQ game if im not wrong, they made everyone wear black with lots of slogans and there was a massive sign in the crowd that said "who is hussein". meaning imam hussien

Comment

To be exact
                      Iran’s population is 82.5million inside of the country
                      There is another 4 million Iranians who live outside of iran
                      2.5 million in USA and Canada , another 1.5 million in Europe , Australia and elsewhere.
                      So the total of Iranian citizens world wide is between 86-87 million

Comment

Just thinking how many people around the world is gonna follow TM's games more closely than usual.

Beside all the Portuguese, the Spanish and the Moroccan people, it's gonna be so many Dutchmen, Russians, Belgians, Greeks, Swedes and Qataris who will surely watch TM games closely!

That's many more than even 2006 when only some Germans and some Italians may have been interested.

Comment

latest roumors an iranian winger on his way to charleroi

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            Gholizadeh

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              Let’s hope it’s torabi!

Can you guys imagine the PFDC reactions if it’s amiri
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Let’s hope it’s torabi!

Can you guys imagine the PFDC reactions if it’s amiri
                                It's Gholizadeh, just confirmed on Navad's instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X