X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    You are right , what can we do !!!
    But my argument is this , for god sakes we are playing a friendly vs. The #153 ranked team in fifa 15 days before the WC
    What possible difference can it make being closed or open to public ?and knowing that we will play Lithuania
    Behind closed doors on June the 8 th anyway ?????
    We can and inshalah beat Morroco , however
    The reality is that Portugal and especially Spain will come to force us to surrender to thier tactics.
    Now we might have a chance vs. Portugal but let’s be reall ,Spain will dominate us with an score sheet of something like 4-0
    That is a fact no matter if we play Kosovo behind close doors or not.
    Hardly belive in that!
    CQ will park bus with 11-0-0

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
      The FIFA 18 experts said the same thing when CQ had the team play a friendly behind closed doors right before the Qatar match in Doha, only to see that on match day he fielded four strikers in an away match, something no one had guessed before the formation was announced. Just because YOU can't understand why a world class coach does something, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.
      N
      Everyone on the planet knows Messi can score a bunch against weak teams. There are things that are already well known, like having the world's greatest player on your team, then there are changes in tactic and formation that a coach tries to keep secret until match day.
      Bottom line is Iranian fans simply don't deserve a world class coach. Just like they didn't deserve a modernizing government before the Mullahs. It's really that simple.
      With your knowledge you should take the job at RM now that Zizoo is leaving, mr. know it all
      Messi was just one example, every team has their matches open to public on fifa friendly days
      I know our federation is a joke, but cq asking for closed door making opponent not wanting to play us,
      when he already has Lithuania coming is not that great
      And we are not playing puny qatar here ok, we are playing our toughest group in the history of our world cup appearances, where there is no surprises and we are not superior like in asia, so next time u want to defend something u dont understand atleast hide your signature fanboy

Oh and btw the only reason we can’t buy a jersey is that cq asked strikly for adidas and he couldn’t care less about us fans
      Last edited by Farhad21; 05-31-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

It's interesting that Morocco has arranged friendlies with Serbia, Ukraine, Slovakia, and Estonia. I don't see these as preparations for Portugal or Spain, but rather for us. Comparing us to the physical teams of Eastern Europe is pretty flattering if you ask me. If we were playing in Europe, we could qualify for tournaments similarly to these teams, and I think the comparison is fair if Morocco is in fact playing them to prepare for us.

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/456054/%D8%A8%DB...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

IFF released a statement.
          Interesting points, especially for those who love criticizing IFF.

- Contrary to reports, IFF and TM were willing to play in Athens.
          - Greek FA has been unhelpful, non-cooperative.
          - IFF tried to come up with alternatives/solutions to Greek FA's difficulty, but they didn't accept anything.
          - IFF will pause relations with Greek FA
          - Once Greek FA stalled, IFF negotiated with Kosovo FA.
          - Kosovo FA made a last minute request that was not possible and the game had to be cancelled.
          - IFF will go to FIFA for damages because of the Greece game.

Comment

THEY were gonna help US in preparing with their offer saving our ass last minute, they have NOTHING to prepare for at the moment, and then Iran have the cockiness to set demands?!?! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
              With your knowledge you should take the job at RM now that Zizoo is leaving, mr. know it all
              Messi was just one example, every team has their matches open to public on fifa friendly days
              I know our federation is a joke, but cq asking for closed door making opponent not wanting to play us,
              when he already has Lithuania coming is not that great
              Once again: The same FIFA experts fresh out of high school said the exact same thing when we played our pre-Qatar friendly behind closed doors, only to find CQ had something up his sleeve that NO ONE had guessed before the match.

As for me "taking the job at RM", I'm not the one constantly questioning/condemning/mocking everything a top coach does without having even 1% of his knowledge, record and experience.

It's two goddamn weeks before the WC and every other post is a silly complaint based on the most clueless, childlike understanding of the issues. I read the other day the players have stopped checking Iranian social media and message boards to keep away from needless distractions. I think I'll go ahead and follow their lead! I don't need to read rant after rant from children moaning about EVERY possible thing that goes over their heads. The good news is within a few weeks your new coach will be someone whose greatest accomplishment has been winning the glorious "Hazfi cup".

Have at it kids. I'm outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                Once again: The same FIFA experts fresh out of high school said the exact same thing when we played our pre-Qatar friendly behind closed doors, only to find CQ had something up his sleeve that NO ONE had guessed before the match.
                As for me "taking the job at RM", I'm not the one constantly questioning/condemning/mocking everything a top coach does without having even 1% of his knowledge, record and experience.
                It's two goddamn weeks before the WC and every other post is a silly complaint based on the most clueless, childlike understanding of the issues. I read the other day the players have stopped checking Iranian social media and message boards to keep away from needless distractions. I think I'll go ahead and follow their lead! I don't need to read rant after rant from children moaning about EVERY possible thing that goes over their heads. The good news is within a few weeks your new coach will be someone whose greatest accomplishment has been winning the glorious "Hazfi cup".
                Have at it kids. I'm outta here.
                Hey i can go all day but not with fanboys,
                Now you’re just predicting the future, do u have a time machine?
                WE ARE NOT PLAYING PUNY QATAR HERE, my sunday pickup team can beat Qatar
                Last edited by Farhad21; 05-31-2018, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  http://90tv.ir/news/456054/%D8%A8%DB...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

IFF released a statement.
                  Interesting points, especially for those who love criticizing IFF.

- Contrary to reports, IFF and TM were willing to play in Athens.
                  - Greek FA has been unhelpful, non-cooperative.
                  - IFF tried to come up with alternatives/solutions to Greek FA's difficulty, but they didn't accept anything.
                  - IFF will pause relations with Greek FA
                  - Once Greek FA stalled, IFF negotiated with Kosovo FA.
                  - Kosovo FA made a last minute request that was not possible and the game had to be cancelled.
                  - IFF will go to FIFA for damages because of the Greece game.
                  Lol no way, this is just IFF trying to save their own or CQ's ass from getting butchered. Everybody says it was because Iran wanted to play behind closed doors and that THEY didnt accept this?

Comment

Befarmaid, Kosovo people making fun of us on Facebook:
                    https://www.facebook.com/FFKKosova/

"what kind of people/team wants to play behind closed doors?". Are, just make fun of us, we fucking deserve this!!! I do NOT feel bad for Iran anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      THEY were gonna help US in preparing with their offer saving our ass last minute, they have NOTHING to prepare for at the moment, and then Iran have the cockiness to set demands?!?! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

true, we really, really coulda used this challenging friendly for our WC tune-up ...!
                      to better assess if inexperienced players like Jr. Hossaini and Khanzadeh, Torabi, Gholizadeh, even Omid Ebrahim or Amiri, have the pace and toughness to match that of a WC game..!??

at the same time, i can see why such a game woulda served us best in a closed-door setting ...!?

Comment

I'm watching the Morocco Ukraine friendly right now and I see the value in being able to strategize for your opponent. I don't blame CQ for wanting to play behind closed doors.

Comment

Okay, I’m sorry for all I said about CQ, he has done a lot for us, but you can always doubt some decisions of everybody.

Comment

morocco match is really boring.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Why are you all talking such a nonsense again? The game is clearly not canceled because of us, I'm sure there was never an agreement between us and Kosovo. Kosovo plays against the Ivory Coast on Saturday and then they should play against us a day later? The whole story was certainly not true with Kosovo.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                                Why are you all talking such a nonsense again? The game is clearly not canceled because of us, I'm sure there was never an agreement between us and Kosovo. Kosovo plays against the Ivory Coast on Saturday and then they should play against us a day later? The whole story was certainly not true with Kosovo.
                                Cote d'Ivoire cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                                X