This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    kosovo is good friendly, we need players to gel. the lithunia friendly must be behind close doors, is right tactic also
    ??????????????????????????

Comment

I am not expecting another friendly until the Lithuania. This is something that always happens with TM when it comes to friendlies. Might as well call up Sierra Leone Farmers again.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        What’s cancelled? The Lithuania friendly?
        Nope, Kosovo

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
          So frustrating to be an Iranian. Az hame taraf bayad kir bekhorim...
          Speak for yourself.

And why do we have to use such language in our respective forums? Guys lets keep it more professional and more relevant to the topic.

Comment

France 2010: We're going to be the biggest clusterf*ck to ever play in the world cup.

Iran 2018: Hold my Delster...

Comment

lets hope they can find another team to play with.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

just looking at the highlight reel of the last kosovo game and the speed and fluidity of Kosovan attack and midfield line, i could easily see us conceding a few goals, if CQ was to line-up a somewhat experimental backline and to tinker with the DM position as vs Turkey..!! im sure CQ saw the same thing coming and decided to demand a close door game, so he wouldnt be faced with the mounting fan's pressure after a likely loss at the hand of Kosovo and the huge negative affect it may have had on the psyche and confidence of his players shortly before heading to Russia..!!

im near 90% sure CQ was behind this "Closed Door" Demand that led to cancelation of this very fortuitous last gasp friendly..!!the other 10% would be Political ramifications related reasons...!!
                what annoys the shitt outa me is that the supposed Greek friendly wasnt set up to be a closed door friendly ..!! so why should we demand such from Kosovo..? but then again, i actually fancied us beating or tie the greek game, while i can easily see us conceding multiple goals to the kosovan and getting beat ..!!(im pretty sure CQ saw the same potential..!!?)
                disappointing AF from us Fan's perspective, but perhaps its for the best as far as our WC fortunes in this group of death is concerned..!
                another signal im getting from this whole ordeal is that "there will not be any changes to the traveling squad outside the one player that'll be dropped " and im almost sure the dropped player is gonna be a Winger

Comment

After that awful game against Turkey he is too ashamed to play in public maybe he will ask if we can play Morocco behind closed doors,

But jokes aside

They should ask Bosnia for a match, see how we do this time around
                  Last edited by Farhad21; 05-31-2018, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                    Sorry to come across as black-pilled, but is there ANYTHING to be excited about re: our country these days?
                    Social and culturally, going downhill
                    National security, who knows what's gonna happen
                    Economy, into shit
                    The football team, building up to be the worst WC of all time in a group of death
                    I need to get off my desk and go for a walk...
                    Thats exaclty what Sadeq Hedayat was dealing with (beside the football aspect) and he commit suicide.
                    Its better to accept the fact that our glorious times are gone and it dooesnt
                    seem that they will ( if ever ) came back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      I think it must have been the issue of Iran not acknowledging Kosovo as sovereign country.
                      I would be quite surprised if that was the issue, considering that there was an agreement already made and probably with Taj in the hospital, the members of the IFF, who created this friendly, were probably in contact with the government.
                      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

The Greece game canceled because Iran refused to go to Athens as greece would never come to Turkey.
                        The Kos-ovo game canceled because CQ asked to play behind closed doors and they didn’t like that.

Comment

so now we need to find a 3rd team, or just train and go for the lithunia game, if we cant get friendly we need to build stamina, but we need a friendly for sunday

Comment

This whole closed door matches mentality is just obsurd

Portugal and Spain don’t care about our style of play , thier plan is to dictate to us their game plans.

And for Morroco I mean common ,isn’t the Lithuania match behind closed doors enough to hide our line up and

Strategy ????????

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              This whole closed door matches mentality is just obsurd
                              Portugal and Spain don’t care about our style of play , thier plan is to dictate to us their game plans.
                              And for Morroco I mean common ,isn’t the Lithuania match behind closed doors enough to hide our line up and
                              Strategy ????????
                              how would you know spain and portugal dont care about our style of play?CQ know portugal and spain well, and morroco is a important game for iran. iran must have the element of surprise in them. that the key

Comment

I still think CQ wants to try a 5-4-1 formation for the Spain game, but doesn't want them to know.

For Morocco game we will be our regular 4-5-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X