This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
    No it is because lokhti pokhti fans in stadium, iranian woman having fun in an islamic state. they hide all this girls/woman in the kanal 3 match with showing all time Querioz or other scenes while the woman were filmed. in instagram you see them all, and this is the reason they want to hide them again + it is ramadan masalan.....shayad ham bacheha team melli horny mishan khodbekho in a not good time...

Ridam to Ramadenshon, arbaye kasife malakh khor

Comment

Queiroz needs to write a book about his time coaching Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Maybe he wants to be sacked...
        I got this feeling since he complain about Perspolis/Esteghlal for not giving him
        the players earlier.
        I hope that he is not this "kinei" guy who take revange by letting TM getting raped
        from Isco and Gaynaldo.
        The Portugese are just to arrogant at some point look at CR, Mourinho, Figo,
        Deco etc. Also many portugese that i know are very very arrogant.
        This is somehow a national disease.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
          Badbakhta got happy to get a good friendly and iff burst their bubble with the no fan bs b

Comment

Tarafdari with a good article explaining the gambling and booze issue is just garbage with numerous examples.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/988853

Comment

Hopefully Zidane will replace CQ, would be great if that happens

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                Baba dige be khoda hich gheyrat va aberou bareye keshvaremun nazashtan.
                Na az ekhtesademun, na az jame irani, na az siasatemun va na as footbalemun.
                Behtare aslan tatilesh konan narim jamjahani.
                Zartosht, Koursoh, Dariush, Hafez, Khayyem, Saadi, Rumi, Avecienna hame tof mikardan
                be in irani budan va be in keshvar.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                  At this point I'd be happy with Nekunam coaching us at the world cup. I trust him more than CQ at this moment.

Comment

In Iran today what we desire most we NEVER get ( Freedom, Modernity, friendly games) are just a few that come to mind!!!

Comment

Why the fuck should Zidane stop coaching isco, gaynaldo, Bale, Kroos, Benzema etc. and come
                      to our tokhmi team without any clue and plan?

This would be like sucide.

Comment

IFF have not enough money to buy the refs lol

Comment

Bruh how is this acceptable? we went from Greece, to fucking Kosovo, and now we would beg to have kosovo play us. We have no chance. Embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                            Baba dige be khoda hich gheyrat va aberou bareye keshvaremun nazashtan.
                            Na az ekhtesademun, na az jame irani, na az siasatemun va na as footbalemun.
                            Behtare aslan tatilesh konan narim jamjahani.
                            Zartosht, Koursoh, Dariush, Hafez, Khayyem, Saadi, Rumi, Avecienna hame tof mikardan
                            be in irani budan va be in keshvar.
                            Couldnt have said it ANY better, they can just go get lost. I would go mental on whoever decided this shit with close doors, CQ or not.

Comment

Was it also planned for the Greece friendly to be behind closed doors? If not then it doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                                All this is to have an excuse. Ma mirim Russia va mirinim, then CQ will say that we didn’t have a good preparation program... Mark my words!
                                He can go get lost if he pulls that shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X