X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    http://www.ffk-kosova.com/federata/2...ore-me-iranin/

Kosovo football federation: Game won’t happen because they don’t want to play a closed door friendly.
    Friggin' great!!

What the hell ... just play in front of an audience. As you are playing Lithuania behind closed doors.

Comment

The Congo team is Austia right now. too late to get them on the phone?

I swear if this is because CQ requesting to play behind closed doors so his tactics aren't revealed, he should be immediately shot out of a cannon into the strait of Hormuz.
      Last edited by The; 05-31-2018, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        http://www.ffk-kosova.com/federata/2...ore-me-iranin/

Kosovo football federation: Game won’t happen because they don’t want to play a closed door friendly.
        I suppose this is IFF's fault as well according to our usual complaining crowd.

Comment

This is freaken crazy. IFF and TM can't catch a break...

One time we line up a good friendly and it falls through and this time for political reasons which Iran had nothing to do with. Oh the irony.

Comment

Jesus Christ can someone just suck it up and stop being so annoying.

CQ needs to fuck off with the closed door shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

CQ is actually a perfect match for IFF.
              Both of them have crazy superstitions of their own.

I can guarantee you Spain and Portugal aren't shaking in their mind, losing sleep over what "tactics" we employ. Everyone and their dogs know we'll put 10 men behind the ball and hope for the best.

Play the fucking game fella. I'm growing increasingly more pessimistic every day that it'll be our worst World Cup campaign of all time

Comment

Is this CQ's fault or IFFs? Because CQ wants to play games behind doors

Comment

Baba CQ digeh BAAADJOOORI RIDIIIII!!! BORO GOM SHO with this closed door shit, DIGEH SHURESHO DAR OVORDI AMOO!!!!

Comment

WTF man !!!
                    Why should the Kosovo game be behind closed doors why ????
                    The Lithuania match is already behind closed doors , that’s enough.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      WTF man !!!
                      Why should the Kosovo game be behind closed doors why ????
                      The Lithuania match is already behind closed doors , that’s enough.
                      If I hear CQ complain ONE single word, I will fly to russia and slap him good. Only he could wish this closed door pis.

Comment

OMG, imagine if the reason the Greece friendly got cancelled was that CQ wanted to play behind closed doors, so IFF had to make up the B.S excuse about the beer ads which got laughed off by the Greek Federation, leading to Taj having a heart-attack from dealing with this CQ's crazy requests.

Comment

All this is to have an excuse. Ma mirim Russia va mirinim, then CQ will say that we didn’t have a good preparation program... Mark my words!

Comment

So Queiroz would not play a friendly at all, rather than playing it with spectators and cameras? That doesn't make sense...

Comment

No it doesn’t !!!!

At all !!!!!

Comment

I think it must have been the issue of Iran not acknowledging Kosovo as sovereign country.

Comment

Working...
                                X