Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also, how will IRIB pronounce kosovo ? Kasovo? Kesovo? Koooosoooovooo? Inb4 the game gets cancelled bc of their name

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      also, how will IRIB pronounce kosovo ? Kasovo? Kesovo? Koooosoooovooo? Inb4 the game gets cancelled bc of their name
      kesheeeeeeesh midan ye toriiii ke khub besheeeee

All in all, i was really impressey by the score Kosovo vs. Albania some days ago, 3:0 is very impressive for them, and watching the highlights, they are speedy, seems to be a very motivated team, better playing Greece B because in Greece they field new players, not their best squad..

Kosovo will be a very good friendly for us, because their speedy technical players seems to simulate more morocco in my eyes....

greece do no simulate portugal, spain or morocco. at least kosovo is a motivated nation...
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Just check the hashtags

Comment

koZZZZovo

Comment

I'm scared IRIB might push to cancel this one, too bcz of their name inciting haram temptations in the holy month of Ramazan!

Comment

The more I look at this teams recent highlights, the more I wish TM learned a thing or two from them. So fast, inventive, exciting and confident. A squad of bright young players as well. for only having a national team for two years, they have really progressed quick. Im sure within ten years they will be at a level close to that of Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia. These are the friendlies IFF should be aiming for the whole time. Quality players, very physical, technical, and tactical, motivated to play for their national team even in friendlies, and cheap, and willing to play Iran as well. Freindlies with the ex yugoslavia countries, in addition to those around us (Turkey, Armenia,Uzbekistan), and then a couple others (the odd south american team or african team), should be the basis of our friendly schedule starting now, so we can always count on having these matches to test and improve our players so that we are not scared that two weeks before world cup roozbeh cheshmi is not prepared. Really wouldnt be asking much financially either.

Comment

#KOSIRN!!!

Comment

Comment

before i get too excited, what are the sources other than that unofficial twitter account which isnt affiliated with the federation's

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
                      before i get too excited, what are the sources other than that unofficial twitter account which isnt affiliated with the federation's
                      front page of PFDC
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                        front page of PFDC
                        -_- u mean the article that starts off with "according to reports"

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
                          -_- u mean the article that starts off with "according to reports"
                          yeah, that one
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Kosovo is on the rise in European football, with many of their legionnaires in good leagues. If we could build a partnership with a yearly friendly it would be beneficial to our future

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^ Expected better from Tifo Football, his tactical reviews are normally good but idk why he rates Cheshmi and kind of got our playstyle wrong :/

Comment

Working...
                                X