Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kosovan players are actually pretty filthy good. Tbh if they played Greece right now they would probably win...

They are probably better than every Asian team except maybe Iran and Japan

Comment

CONFIRMED THE GAME AGAINST KOSOVO
      https://twitter.com/kosovanfooty?lang=es

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
        i am happy tm acted fast and got a good replacement for greece

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
          This is so nice done by them! I truly hope we can one day pay back this favor, what a great and wonderful thing to come out and set this up with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kosovo are still better than Lithuania, that's all that matters.

Comment

This will actually be a good game. They will play more like our opponents that Greece would've

Comment

If you look at their squad it’s a young squad with most players having foundations in Dutch, German, Belgian, and Swiss football.

Significantly better team than Lithuania.

Also super important to just have the match as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  This will actually be a good game. They will play more like our opponents that Greece would've
                  Agree!
                  They are a very motivated team to show their value on international stage. Beating a WC qualified team will be a great incentive for them to improve their FIFA ranking and get more global recognition.

It's a win-win situation for both team. I hope this doesn't get cancelled.

Comment

so when will it be played?
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      so when will it be played?
                      It's already canceled
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

June 3 rd in Istanbul

Comment

Originally posted by alijosanoga View Post
                          Play re-match with Turkey again or Poland or Romania
                          Turkey is not so bikar, playing re-match. all european nations planed their friendlies, even for later of the year and next years....turkey play tunisia and russia..
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                            where is this conspiracy coming from that the saudis are behind this cancelation?
                            http://kickwelt.de/news/nationalmann...us-118139.html

saudi world cup referee banned for manipulation....enough??
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

Man , much credit and congratulations to IFF for thier great work for finding TM a good team to play
                              friendly with
                              In such a short period of time.

Comment

guys this is a good friendly. I havent seen anybody mention their top player, valon berisha (RB Salzburg), this guy is a top class midfielder/winger who is highly rumored to be on his way to liverpool. One of Salzburg's best players in their run to EL semi final.

EDIT : I think since salzburg went so deep in EL they gave him some extra time off. Milot Raschica is another really interesting player of theirs, 21 year old winger from werder bremen. Overall its a very good replacement for greece friendly, probably not that far off in terms of quality, but much more similar to style of spain, morocco than greece would be. They have very quick technical players, especially in offensive positions, whereas greece have really nothing offensively, and their star names are all defenders.

Comment

Working...
                                X