Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a pathetic month for Iranian football. Even for IFF standards.

Comment

Can't they just have the friendly behind closed doors?!!! Baba be vallah we'd be pleased and happy with that!

That would also solve the TV/sponsor problem.

Comment

If the cancellation is legit about the beer sponsor, CQ should resign immediately and sign with Saudi Arabia right after world cup, leading them to an AFC championship. Just to teach these hezbollahi douchbags a lessson.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
          Agreed but nothing wrong with Hoorad and others wanting more from their team and coach. It is necessity to always demand more and want our team to improve. He has been coach for 7 years, we need to see something come of that. I think CQ is much better than other coaches but sometimes fresh young coaches can push players. Hopefully 7 years of coaching will see us finish with more than one point.
          Do you think that 7 years with CQ would magically get us our desired results against the best team in Europe and one of the best teams in the world?! Do you think a young coach would have that magic on TM?

Sometimes you guys need to use logic in your judgments. and if you think by letting CQ go, a young professional coach will replace him then you better look at Iran's football history again! and wake up to the reality that this man is far better than anything a sanctioned, internationally isolated country like Iran can do. He's a "one time in life" coach for us and letting him go is equal to saying bye bye to all our recent success and relatively easy WC qualification. For that, I refer to our WCQ history again. Have fun reading!

Comment

Sly

No one is disputing what you are saying so especially now if CQ who has been in charge of our TM

For 7 years , if he cannot at least beat Morocco or we finish last in our group again , then we should and

Must consider replacing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Do you think that 7 years with CQ would magically get us our desired results against the best team in Europe and one of the best teams in the world?! Do you think a young coach would have that magic on TM?
              Sometimes you guys need to use logic in your judgments. and if you think by letting CQ go, a young professional coach will replace him then you better look at Iran's football history again! and wake up to the reality that this man is far better than anything a sanctioned, internationally isolated country like Iran can do. He's a "one time in life" coach for us and letting him go is equal to saying bye bye to all our recent success and relatively easy WC qualification. For that, I refer to our WCQ history again. Have fun reading!
              Sly relax man. You’re too emotional. He needs to deliver. I literally said I agree. He is doing a good job. But for the best team in Asia, if we can’t beat Morocco or get more than one point, things need to be re-evaluated. He isn’t god. Enough of this slobbish for a couple thanks on here, I’ve heard the argument too many times about how we can’t do any better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                Sly
                No one is disputing what you are saying so especially now if CQ who has been in charge of our TM
                For 7 years , if he cannot at least beat Morocco or we finish last in our group again , then we should and
                Must consider replacing him.
                Dude again you talk as if CQ is a magician. You do realize that in football anything can happen, right?! Even the best teams can lose to the mediocre ones. Results get you records. but they don't give you character! Iran won against the US back in 98 but we never got the character and the respect we got after the game against Argentina 2014!

You need to remember how we used to qualify to the WC before CQ came to Iran! Do you think now that he's made us strong in Asia, we'll continue to progress from there with any other coach? Let go of CQ today, who do you think will replace him? Have you thought about that? Do you think Mourinho or Guardiola will agree to come to Iran? Do you think IFF will agree to sign another professional coach?

Before wanting to throw him out, you need to see the results coming out of that. Again, I refer to Iran's history. See what's happened after releasing good coaches and what that will tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                  He needs to deliver. I literally said I agree. He is doing a good job. But for the best team in Asia, if we can’t beat Morocco or get more than one point, things need to be re-evaluated.
                  He has already delivered dude! He turned us from one of the top teams in Asia who struggled against weaker teams, into the best team in Asia. He made us qualify to the WC 2 times in a row.

Now that we are the best in Asia, some of you guys want to take it over the top by expecting us to beat the best team in Africa. In what world was Asia ever better than Africa to expect a win? Specially with the relatively mediocre friendlies we've been having and mediocre club coaches who don't cooperate with TM by releasing their players. CQ's plans have changed like a million times.

It's not being emotional dude. It's using logic.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                    they did not know that time what carlsberg cup is. they thought it is something like german Karls price...
                    Haha lool come on buddy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sly jan , my brother
                      I know Guardiola or Lowe will not come to iran , but many others on CQ’s Level will for less money.
                      Again I do understand your characterization of the fact that we don’t have a strong footballing
                      Infrastructure in our country comparing to those other 3 teams in our group but that doesn’t mean we should not expect to win in this WC !!!!
                      Win or loose the current coaching staff of TM must be held accountable.

Comment

man, the whole greece cancellation is super deflating. ive lost alot of hope for the tourney and respect for the federation, its still probably best iff since dadkan, but man you cant just blow it like that and have your penultimate friendly cancelled.

Comment

Do we know how much Saudi Arabia paid the Hellenic Football Federation to cancel friendly with Iran?

Comment

Breaking News

Taj had a heart attack in Istanbul and is in CCU

He had an angioplasty done and can’t leave the hospital till Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              He has already delivered dude! He turned us from one of the top teams in Asia who struggled against weaker teams, into the best team in Asia. He made us qualify to the WC 2 times in a row.

Now that we are the best in Asia, some of you guys want to take it over the top by expecting us to beat the best team in Africa. In what world was Asia ever better than Africa to expect a win? Specially with the relatively mediocre friendlies we've been having and mediocre club coaches who don't cooperate with TM by releasing their players. CQ's plans have changed like a million times.

It's not being emotional dude. It's using logic.
                              Well don't be too sure about the logic part

Have we improved so much than let's say compared to our teams in early 2000s or have the other Asian teams become weaker. You think that Japan and S Korea are at the same level they were and/or could reach quarter and semi finals of a WC with the teams that they had recently?

Comment

Age karasho dorost anjam midad sekte nemikard. own fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X