• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a look at these wonderful rugs.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
      Take a look at these wonderful rugs.

Wow, that rug with the Faravahar above is just amazing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        every single one is major cringe except Poland

were the guys who made Uruguays one smoking weed. Oh man look the sky is light blue ya man it is
        My personal favorites for us would have been "Who is Hossein" or "Puhlease aksept and foloo".

Comment

would love to have one of this carpets, specially the one with faravahar...really nice.

Once the world bring us presents from around the world for Koroush, Dariush and Co. now we pay back many years a really nice act in the world cups we qualify. I hope we reach one day a world cup, in which every nation bring and gift a national present for the oponent team. Hope Iran will start or have start this idea and the nations follow this. We should form into the leader of this example.
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Tasnim News :

Homeyra Azadi from IFF : The Greece match is not canceled and we have not received anything from the GFF about the match not taking place.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

DEEP Thinking
              PAG: huummm, so this is how is done!! I have been doing it wrong all along! .. This CQ is really a good teacher. I wish I had him when I was growing up.

Comment

DEEP Thinking
                Cheshmi: This is so good, it is brining tears to my eyes!!

Comment

CQ giving our boys the good ole birds and the bees talk
                  SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                    PAG: huummm, so this is how is done!! I have been doing it wrong all along! .. This CQ is really a good teacher. I wish I had him when I was growing up.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=51597

Comment

DEEP Thinking
                        Beiravand whispering to Amiri: Why the hell did you put your jacket on?.. It looks ridiculous with your shorts.

Comment

DEEP Thinking

Haj Safi: I better stop drinking water, otherwise I have to go to washroom and that may upset CQ.

Comment

Danger to Iran from our opponents

If you haven't seen Sergio Ramos' foul on Salah today, you should find a highlight on Youtube. The Guardian describes it as:

"Ramos had locked Salah’s right arm and turned him, judo-style, as they lost balance going for the same ball. Television replays hardened the suspicion it was a calculated move on Ramos’s part and, when Salah landed with a hell of a thud, the damage was considerable."

https://www.theguardian.com/football...l-match-report

We are apt to look at the beautiful part of Spain's game but there is a real ugly side which would not hesitate to ruthlessly injure and take out a star especially when under pressure.

As well, Portugal plays incredibly dirty. I watched them play in 3 matches at the 2006 world cup. They would cheat, feign injury and out khar any Persian gulf team with their khar-ghalts.

I hope our boys today watched the game today and learned how "professionally" their opponents play.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                              If you haven't seen Sergio Ramos' foul on Salah today, you should find a highlight on Youtube. The Guardian describes it as:

"Ramos had locked Salah’s right arm and turned him, judo-style, as they lost balance going for the same ball. Television replays hardened the suspicion it was a calculated move on Ramos’s part and, when Salah landed with a hell of a thud, the damage was considerable."

https://www.theguardian.com/football...l-match-report

We are apt to look at the beautiful part of Spain's game but there is a real ugly side which would not hesitate to ruthlessly injure and take out a star especially when under pressure.

As well, Portugal plays incredibly dirty. I watched them play in 3 matches at the 2006 world cup. They would cheat, feign injury and out khar any Persian gulf team with their khar-ghalts.

I hope our boys today watched the game today and learned how "professionally" their opponents play.
                              Well luckily there’s VAR to give Ramos a red if he does this to one of our players. But if that’s not enough, Carlos Queiroz screaming in the referee and Sergio’s ear should be enough lol.

I saw what he did and it was messed up. %100 intentional too. Spain may play Egypt in the Round of 16 and karma may hit them hard who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                                Well luckily there’s VAR to give Ramos a red if he does this to one of our players. But if that’s not enough, Carlos Queiroz screaming in the referee and Sergio’s ear should be enough lol.

I saw what he did and it was messed up. %100 intentional too. Spain may play Egypt in the Round of 16 and karma may hit them hard who knows.
                                i dont think that's how VAR works. there was no call for a foul, i dont think u can change the booking either.

Comment

Working...
                                X