This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://bleacherreport.com/iran-national-football

ESPN's compilation of everything Team Melli.

Tehranto-Jan they are heavily using your twitter feed. Take a second and pat yourself on the back for all of your hard work. Myself as well as other members really appreciate it!!

Comment

Besiktas Club President visited CQ and the Team Melli camp:

"Beşiktaş Club President Fikret Orman visited the Iranian National Football Team who camped at BJK Nevzat Demir Tesisleri.

In the statement made from the black-and-white club, President Wood and board member Huseyn Mican stated that they visited the Iranian National Team, which camped for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

It was noted that Orman and Mican came together with Mohammad Reza Saket, Secretary General of the Iranian Football Federation, and Iranian National Team Coach Carlos Queiroz."

http://www.istanbulhaber.com.tr/fikr...ber-956342.htm

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        He is shitting on our players. Everybody knows that Spain and Portugal are world-class teams and Iran has very little chance against them (but they still have chance, every team does, just look at Costa Rica in 2014), but coming out and saying we have no chance is just retarded. Why even bother Sending a team to the world cup in that case? Just set up a friendly match with Morrocco, get a win against them and claim you won the world cup.
        Bro for like the 120421253 time; him saying that is completely psychological!

Have u seen the recent team melli pictures?? They look confident af!

I sincerely don't get how you think CQ is "whining" when literally every thing he has done for us has been positive thus far.

Do you remember the last time we had this many European legionnaires??? We have been the #1 team in Asia for almost 3 years now!

Yes, dropping Kaveh sucks, but at the end of the day, I'm sure CQ has a plan. Just trust and wait man... Hoorad, you too bro. Trust in your team!

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
          http://bleacherreport.com/iran-national-football

ESPN's compilation of everything Team Melli.

Tehranto-Jan they are heavily using your twitter feed. Take a second and pat yourself on the back for all of your hard work. Myself as well as other members really appreciate it!!
          Thank you brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Bro for like the 120421253 time; him saying that is completely psychological!

Have u seen the recent team melli pictures?? They look confident af!

I sincerely don't get how you think CQ is "whining" when literally every thing he has done for us has been positive thus far.

Do you remember the last time we had this many European legionnaires??? We have been the #1 team in Asia for almost 3 years now!

Yes, dropping Kaveh sucks, but at the end of the day, I'm sure CQ has a plan. Just trust and wait man... Hoorad, you too bro. Trust in your team!
            Didn't CQ say we were the worst team in our group among Qatar, Bahrain, and UAE going into the 2015 Asian Cup and everyone was crying then too? I'm pretty sure we ran riot on that group, and would have made the finals if not for Pouladi and Ben Williams!

CQ has called us inferior to many worse teams to be honest. If people take these words at face value, they haven't been following TM long enough. Our opponents and media know he's bluffing, unfortunate that our own fans after seeing him as coach for 7 years don't understand he does this with a purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              Didn't CQ say we were the worst team in our group among Qatar, Bahrain, and UAE going into the 2015 Asian Cup and everyone was crying then too? I'm pretty sure we ran riot on that group, and would have made the finals if not for Pouladi and Ben Williams!

CQ has called us inferior to many worse teams to be honest. If people take these words at face value, they haven't been following TM long enough. Our opponents and media know he's bluffing, unfortunate that our own fans after seeing him as coach for 7 years don't understand he does this with a purpose.
              😂😂😂 It's actually damn sad... How do people not realize CQ's psychological tactics by now??

Also those who compare Branko to a guy like Queiroz are hilarious. People in Croatia don't even know who Branko is, while almost all my non-Irooni friends know about Carlos Queiroz and his management with Manchester United and Real Madrid.

Really disappointed at some of our fans man...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                😂😂😂 It's actually damn sad... How do people not realize CQ's psychological tactics by now??

Also those who compare Branko to a guy like Queiroz are hilarious. People in Croatia don't even know who Branko is, while almost all my non-Irooni friends know about Carlos Queiroz and his management with Manchester United and Real Madrid.

Really disappointed at some of our fans man...
                For my own sake, I wish CQ could lead our team for another 4 years, but I honestly doubt it. We don't deserve nice things, because when we have them, we don't appreciate them. I truly believe that many Iranians enjoy being miserable. Having second-rate coaches, and failing to perform up to our true standards is something that allows a person to say "ha! I told you so!"

There were many here predicting we would lose this game, and that game early in our WCQ campaign. When CQ dominated our region, they began to then question the quality of our opponents, instead of giving credit. Again, some can live in their fantasy land, and ignore history and pretend we qualified for every world cup comfortably with games in hand. They can pretend that Iran has consistently received praise as a threat to some of the top teams (it honestly makes me so proud to read people on social media from Portugal being afraid of us and CQ).

We can live in ignorance all we want, and those people can get back to their constant negativity when CQ leaves and we get a coach with no pedigree and we will go back to having 1 coach every 2-3 years and underachieving.

No coach was going to allow Iran to dominate a group with Spain, Portugal, and Morocco. CQ is the only coach who has given us tactics that put fear into our opposition.

All those calling for us to play open offensive games will have a laugh when we become like South Korea, soorakh, conceding 4 goals in some games. I think under CQ, we have gone a calendar year conceding less than 4 goals.

Again, these people thrive on negativity and pessimism. If we fail, they will feel vindicated. Instead of supporting TM 100% and basking in this glorious period where we enter the world cup a team to be feared under our tactician and leader, Carlos Queiroz.

Comment

Didn't know where to ask this but I read some comments on our players social media and so many oghdey Perspolis fans are insulting our national team.
                  Now my question is: Were they bigheyrat from the beginning or are they just pissed because of Seyed Jalal?

As long as I remember we always had this problem with PP fans. They hate Iran and the national team. How can you be so bigheyrat and hope that your own national team gets humiliated? Khak tu sareshoon !!!

I know PP fans on PFDC are intelligent and not like that but I'm talking about the ones in Iran. A country like Iran don't deserve CQ. Hopefully Karimi will someday coach our national team, so that this cult and worship end once and for all.

Comment

The reason I want Karimi to be the coach of TM is because I know he'll quit after two months anyway and people will realize how pathetic he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                      The reason I want Karimi to be the coach of TM is because I know he'll quit after two months anyway and people will realize how pathetic he is.
                      Not worth the damage it will cause TM lol...

2 months of Ali Karimi garbage will set us back another year in our football development.

Comment

guys stop talking about these irrelevant people. WE ARE GOING TO A FUCKING WORLD CUP. With our best team and coach in recent memory too. Ive been watching all these WC highlights from 2014 (especially englands losses, the koon soozi is just so funny to behold), and I am just so fucking pumped. No more negativity, our team is having great prep and looks happy, we have a young exciting squad, we have a challenge, and a coach that knows how to deal with it. We have clean adidas kits that arent the worst, lets just be fucking excited for once. We owe ourselves that as Iranians and fans of this NT. We deal with so much shit lets just be excited and happy before the matches start.

ALL FOR TM!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          guys stop talking about these irrelevant people. WE ARE GOING TO A FUCKING WORLD CUP. With our best team and coach in recent memory too. Ive been watching all these WC highlights from 2014 (especially englands losses, the koon soozi is just so funny to behold), and I am just so fucking pumped. No more negativity, our team is having great prep and looks happy, we have a young exciting squad, we have a challenge, and a coach that knows how to deal with it. We have clean adidas kits that arent the worst, lets just be fucking excited for once. We owe ourselves that as Iranians and fans of this NT. We deal with so much shit lets just be excited and happy before the matches start.

ALL FOR TM!
                          THANK YOU. Hopefully everyone else will realize the same!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              What’s with the mascot? Did someone photoshop it in? 🙂

Comment

^^

Comment

Working...
                                X