• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yadet nareh ... before CQ

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Yadet nareh ... before CQ

This is like me posting videos of the 2002 WCQ and saying " Yadet nareh, before Branko "

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Lol, Are they supposed to publically bash him and risk getting bench for the whole world cup?
        Why the hell would they bash him when they all have credited him getting them to European clubs.
        Jahanbakhsh has multiple time credited CQ for getting him to where he has now.

Comment

This is like me posting videos of the 2002 WCQ and saying " Yadet nareh, before Branko "
          Branko would be a terrible choice as headmanager for Iran. No doubt.
          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
          >-----------------<
          Marg bar dictator
          >-----------------<

Comment

I almost wasted time replying to some of the garbage in this thread, then I remembered I have better things to to than reply to 14 year old racists who think hiring a world class coach is "depending on another race". Genius signature, kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
              I almost wasted time replying to some of the garbage in this thread, then I remembered I have better things to to than reply to 14 year old racists who think hiring a world class coach is "depending on another race". Genius signature, kiddo.
              I think you mixed up my signature which is military intervention/societal issues with my posts about football.
              Also, you actually took the time to throw shades, so clearly you don't have better things to do.

Originally posted by shahname View Post
              Branko would be a terrible choice as headmanager for Iran. No doubt.
              I know. That's not the point I was making.

Comment

The new Red team melli kit is the same as the F2FC kit without the IFF logo [emoji23]. So they've just taken a generic red Adidas kit and put a Logo on it. Wow

Comment

I think you mixed up my signature which is military intervention/societal issues with my posts about football.
                  Also, you actually took the time to throw shades, so clearly you don't have better things to do.
                  Yeah, only if we could all be "winners" like the race-obsessed guy with an "aftabeh" in his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    You've been posting pictures like this for 7 years, so you are bound to get something right eventually.. simply due to how much time has elapsed.

Keep trying :P

Comment

Yeah that makes a lot of sense considering Branko was on the bench during those qualifiers

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                        Yeah that makes a lot of sense considering Branko was on the bench during those qualifiers
                        Blazevic was the headcoach for the WCQ 2002

Comment

Omid Noorafkan off to Charleroi

Comment

Blazevic was the headcoach for the WCQ 2002
                            Branko was his assistant bro.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                              Omid Noorafkan off to Charleroi
                              god thats great. hopefully they use him as a defensive midfielder there. we really need his experience when hes ready for qatar 2022

Comment

Check out Gol Bezan's latest podcast 'Queiroz's team selection ahead of World Cup, Uzbekistan friendly and our upcoming match against Turkey'

Myself, Arya Allahverdi was joined by Sina Saemian, Babak Golriz and Pezhman Pars.

You can find it on our iTunes, Soundcloud or website.

No links due to forum rules.

Hope you enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X