Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA would be a match for CQ if he was to leave. He has plenty of experience with MLS and US Soccer in general, so I can see him going with USMNT head coaching job still vacant for nearly a year now.

Comment

Please let him walk. I can't take his bullshit anymore. All he does is whining.

First he undermines our players' confidence by saying something as dumb as "the Morocco game is our WC final". Like how are we going to expect our team to have motivation if their coach is already shitting on them? Martike is treating the world cup like it's a bunch of friendly matches preping his team for the Asian cup.

Then he turns around and invites Ashkan who has the fitness level of a hospice patient, yet drops talented players because they aren't supposedly fit enough.

Doesn't invite Kaveh who is objectively the 2nd or 3rd Iranian striker.

Plays players out of position. Like wtf is Karim doing in the Midfield? that experiment didn't work out the past 3 times he tried. What the hell is Golizadeh doing at LB when his defending style is basically just bumping into his opponent (go back and watch him try to defend against u-23 Uzbek players), Plays Taremi at LW, where Golizadeh should be.

And all this stuff about him changing the culture of Iranian football is just talk. If he had actually improved Iranian football, our ultimate goal in the world cup wouldn't be to get a win against an African team.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

First he undermines our players' confidence by saying something as dumb as "the Morocco game is our WC final". Like how are we going to expect our team to have motivation if their coach is already shitting on them? Martike is treating the world cup like it's a bunch of friendly matches preping his team for the Asian cup.

Then he turns around and invites Ashkan who has the fitness level of a hospice patient, yet drops talented players because they aren't supposedly fit enough.

Plays players out of position. Like wtf is Karim doing in the Midfield? that experiment didn't work out the past 3 times he tried. What the hell is Golizadeh doing at LB when his defending style is basically just bumping into his opponent (go back and watch him try to defend against u-23 Uzbek players), Plays Taremi at LW, where Golizadeh should be.

And all this stuff about him changing the culture of Iranian football is just talk. If he had actually improved Iranian football, our ultimate goal in the world cup wouldn't be to get a win against an African team.
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Comment

you're clueless I stopped reading after the bolded, CQ is not shitting on our players by saying Morocco is our final he is stating a fact. Every game is a final and you take one game at a time. Even my youth soccer coaches understood this growing up.

Comment

I mean you realize the two European teams in our groups are considered best in the world. CQ can't just turn a team with no financial backing and make them a Top 10 team overnight. This takes decades but he is at least laying the foundation for the future.
              Also realize that CQ didn't draw it up to where Morocco is our "final" I am sure Morocco is saying the same thing about us on the other end

Comment

Hoorad you're also clueless.. seen you continuously bitching about our coach even though he's been our most successful coach ever, instilled youth into our team, encouraged players to play in Europe, brought discipline and organization to our team (something we never had before him). So stop with your baseless badmouthing of our coach and go and do some research and try to understand the game of football first

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Ein bachehah yadeshoun rafteh keh teammelli dash soghoud mikard ghabl az CQ

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      Hoorad you're also clueless.. seen you continuously bitching about our coach even though he's been our most successful coach ever, instilled youth into our team, encouraged players to play in Europe, brought discipline and organization to our team (something we never had before him). So stop with your baseless badmouthing of our coach and go and do some research and try to understand the game of football first
                      I can have my opinions about the manager if I please there’s no rule against it, there is a rule against insulting me because of my opinion because you don’t like it. Did your mother not teach you anything? Learn not to insult and properly debate.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        I mean you realize the two European teams in our groups are considered best in the world. CQ can't just turn a team with no financial backing and make them a Top 10 team overnight. This takes decades but he is at least laying the foundation for the future.
                        Also realize that CQ didn't draw it up to where Morocco is our "final" I am sure Morocco is saying the same thing about us on the other end
                        He is shitting on our players. Everybody knows that Spain and Portugal are world-class teams and Iran has very little chance against them (but they still have chance, every team does, just look at Costa Rica in 2014), but coming out and saying we have no chance is just retarded. Why even bother Sending a team to the world cup in that case? Just set up a friendly match with Morrocco, get a win against them and claim you won the world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          I can have my opinions about the manager if I please there’s no rule against it, there is a rule against insulting me because of my opinion because you don’t like it. Did your mother not teach you anything? Learn not to insult and properly debate.
                          You have been slandering our coach for a while now, there are actual laws against slandering. I just stated facts about you. Go ahead and have your opinion and I will have mine, but I hope you don't disappear after our team performs admirably in the world cup

Comment

He is shitting on our players. Everybody knows that Spain and Portugal are world-class teams and Iran has very little chance against them (but they still have chance, every team does, just look at Costa Rica in 2014), but coming out and saying we have no chance is just retarded. Why even bother Sending a team to the world cup in that case? Just set up a friendly match with Morrocco, get a win against them and claim you won the world cup.
                            I mean what he does by saying "we have no chance" actually motivates our players. He did the same thing in the Argentina match and see what happened.
                            If he is so called "shitting" on our players, then why has almost every player came out and backed him??
                            TM was at its very low point before CQ came in and now see where we are.

We went from players like Mohammad Nouri, Pejman Nouri, Gholamreza Rezaei, Borhani, etc to players everywhere on TM playing in Europe and having players being linked with teams such as Liverpool, Napoli, Olympiacos.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              I mean what he does by saying "we have no chance" actually motivates our players. He did the same thing in the Argentina match and see what happened.
                              If he is so called "shitting" on our players, then why has almost every player came out and backed him??
                              TM was at its very low point before CQ came in and now see where we are.

We went from players like Mohammad Nouri, Pejman Nouri, Gholamreza Rezaei, Borhani, etc to players everywhere on TM playing in Europe and having players being linked with teams such as Liverpool, Napoli, Olympiacos.
                              Lol, Are they supposed to publically bash him and risk getting bench for the whole world cup?

Comment

Before CQ Iran had become a second tier Asian team at best. We were literally a toothless team, whereas now, the likes of Korea, Japan or Australia are only dreaming to beat us (without exaggeration).

Unfortunately our long-term memory loss makes us forget what this great man has achieved with Team Melli.

No matter what results we will get in the WC, CQ remains the best coach in our football history. God bless him!

Comment

Working...
                                X