X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    Guys,
    Please check out the new Team Melli Talk podcast 'What is Carlos Queiroz thinking?'... Myself Arya Allahverdi and PFDC member Kiarash were guests on the show.
    No links due to forum rules.
    We hope you like it
    Thanks
    Arya
    Doesn't seem to be updated, the last one posted is with Branko!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      Doesn't seem to be updated, the last one posted is with Branko!
      Not Gol Bezan Podcast. Team Melli Talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        Frankly, CQ doesn't need to have a explanation that pleases everyone for every decision he makes. People are forgetting he is the coach. .. He gets paid big money to make tough decisions.
        i agree, but CQ is not scared to answer people answer. if you coach real madrid with all the players and pressure, i am sure he can handle iran media. the vouria explanation is valid, if he want vouria as rb and he play winger for SS, that is a issue, since ramin and pejman are more RB than vouria. for seyed jalal is 50-50 i think CQ believe Seyed jalal cant handle the strenght and speed of the 3 team

Comment

He also said that People from Hedayati came inside the camp around 1:30 am and woke up TM players to sign them for perspolis!! These fkn dalals will do whatever it takes to break players!

I hope CQ stays for a long time!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            Motazeri is GARBAGE, do you remember vs Tunisia?
            He has one bad game after coming back from injury and he's garbage lol. Is Milad Mohammadi also garbage because he scored the own goal in that game?

Comment

I just read on 2 june we playing Greece in Austria before we go to Russia

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                Where did you read that?

Comment

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/134202/...d-of-World-Cup

I just was looking in Google for Iran news World Cup 2018

Comment

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/134202/...d-of-World-Cup

I just was looking in Google for Iran news World Cup 2018
                    If that's the case then I'll be going to Austria. But it doesn't say which city or stadium in Austria.

Comment

So whats the deal? Are we playing Greece?

I wouldn't be surprised if we play them in a closed stadium where CQ plays the starting lineup vs Morocco against them...

Their CB (Manolas) plays almost identical to Morocco's Benatia

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        i agree, but CQ is not scared to answer people answer. if you coach real madrid with all the players and pressure, i am sure he can handle iran media. the vouria explanation is valid, if he want vouria as rb and he play winger for SS, that is a issue, since ramin and pejman are more RB than vouria. for seyed jalal is 50-50 i think CQ believe Seyed jalal cant handle the strenght and speed of the 3 team
                        It is not only handling the media and answering questions to satisfy you and me but also not wanting to give too much explanation that give away his thinking and tactics. I think what he has said is right, giving young players a chance and wanting a pure defender rather than a winger. Lets leave it at that. that itself might be a message he is putting out there for the other teams, if you get my drift.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                          It is not only handling the media and answering questions to satisfy you and me but also not wanting to give too much explanation that give away his thinking and tactics. I think what he has said is right, giving young players a chance and wanting a pure defender rather than a winger. Lets leave it at that. that itself might be a message he is putting out there for the other teams, if you get my drift.
                          i feel that CQ is contradicting himself because he tried Gholizadeh who is a wigner at LB. so idk. not trying to bash CQ as i am a huge supporter, but his mind games are something else lol
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                            i feel that CQ is contradicting himself because he tried Gholizadeh who is a wigner at LB. so idk. not trying to bash CQ as i am a huge supporter, but his mind games are something else lol
                            I dont think hes contracting himself. CQ believes that Gholizadeh is good enough to both play as a winger AND at LB. While Vouria is only good enough to play RB and would be like the 10th best winger on the team. Gholizadeh's versatility is what got him his spot as he is a much better winger than Vouria.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

i am sure we play in greece

Comment

Speaking of Gholizadeh

Comment

Working...
                                X