X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Karimi is a big time hasood va Oghdeyi

Comment

I don't even know if I lost respect for Karimi after that post... its more like feeling bad for him because he is so far away from reality.

Yeah, CQ went through 30 years of football with Sporting, Man Utd, Real Madrid, 4 World Cups, because his ultimate career goal was to come to the footballing wasteland that is Iran so he can become a dallal?? Get your head on straight. Karimi's nickname was The Wizard, so hopefully he can conjure up some better thought process for himself.

Also lost some respect for Mahdavikia for liking that post - look I don't have a problem if he disagrees with the list, that is perfectly valid. But to like a post that specifically insults and humiliates the TM coach is poor form on Mehdi's part.

God forbid when guys like Mehdi and Hashemian get the TM job (which they likely will one day), they get treated with such insults as well. What goes around comes around though, so they should remember their actions today.

Comment

Reason why Queiroz dropped Hosseini and Ghafouri. Quotes via Gol Bezan.

Comment

Editted: I had misunderstood his explanation about Ghafouri.

That makes things even more complicated!

Hosseini: Sure....he wants to let the new generation grow. Fair enough! But he does the growing 2 months before the WC?!!! We had a whole year for this. We had so many friendlies since last autumn, including the game against Russia. Why so late?!!

Ghafouri: huh???!!! His position is RB in TM and has always been. What does that have anything to do with him playing as a winger in Esteghlal?!! Ramin Rezaeian has been tried as RM in his club too! and Gholizadeh is RAM?!!! I thought he used him as LB the last time!

Those are bad explanations. I have a feeling CQ just said that as a prevarication and didn't want to create "hashiyeh" around TM. and I agree with that! But I hope he comes with the real explanation after the WC.

Comment

Frankly, CQ doesn't need to have a explanation that pleases everyone for every decision he makes. People are forgetting he is the coach. .. He gets paid big money to make tough decisions.

Comment

Mehdi Mahdavikia tweet:

Last minute elimination from TM is very difficult, especially for the world's biggest sporting event.

But I always believed that one has to respect the opinion of the head coach.

Multiply your efforts on the field so that you get your deserved return. Remain hopeful for the future.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1525366...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

If anyone is still wondering why Mahdavikia or Daei got way further in their careers than the much more talented Karimi or Azizi, you can see it perfectly after the end their careers. It's simply a different level of professionalism...

Comment

Guys please vote for Katayoun Khosrowyar!

http://www.womenssoccerunited.com/ws...018-finalists/

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                    Mehdi Mahdavikia tweet:

Last minute elimination from TM is very difficult, especially for the world's biggest sporting event.

But I always believed that one has to respect the opinion of the head coach.

Multiply your efforts on the field so that you get your deserved return. Remain hopeful for the future.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1525366...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3
                    and compare this to Karimi's childish comment!

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 4

There is absolutely no way that Khanzadeh is a better RB option than Ghafouri. No way in hell.

Defensively Ghafouri is the best Iranian RB in current football no contest, and he is also very effective going forward.

I am still puzzled by CQ’s standby list to say the least, those are not valid explanations

Comment

Biggest worry?

That CQ plays Cheshmi or Khanzadeh at CB next to PAG

I only want to see either Majid Hosseini or Montazari at that position

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Biggest worry?

As it stands Majid has a better chance of playing at CD than Rouzbeh.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            As it stands Majid has a better chance of playing at CD than Rouzbeh.
                            Majid is better has been out shining both Cheshmi and Montazeri for Esteghlal. He's so talented.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Biggest worry?

Motazeri is GARBAGE, do you remember vs Tunisia?

Comment

Guys,

Please check out the new Team Melli Talk podcast 'What is Carlos Queiroz thinking?'... Myself Arya Allahverdi and PFDC member Kiarash were guests on the show.

No links due to forum rules.

We hope you like it

Thanks
                                Arya

Comment

Working...
                                X