Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys what happened to our friendly match against Greece?

Comment

Is Vahid Amiri injuried?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
        Iran happened. They are so bad at communicating dates and times for friendlies. I was going to go to that game but because there hasn't been any official confirmation, I didn't take the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
          I didn't think there would ever be a sorrier jealous loser in Iranian football than Mayeli Kohan. But for the past year Ali Karimi has been competing like hell for that position. He's done everything in his power to bring this team down! I feel stupid for ever respecting him at this point.
          I think we have a new ranking for sore losers and TM bashers:
          1) Ali Karimi
          2) Ghalenoei
          3) Branko
          4) Mayeli Kohan
          5) Zolfagharnasab

I hope Team Melli will put all of them to shame and I pray none of them will be nowhere near Team Melli in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            I think we have a new ranking for sore losers and TM bashers:
            1) Ali Karimi
            2) Ghalenoei
            3) Branko
            4) Mayeli Kohan
            5) Zolfagharnasab

I hope Team Melli will put all of them to shame and I pray none of them will be nowhere near Team Melli in the future.
            GalehGohee*
            BranGoh*

[emoji106]

Comment

so
              can we get Ando in replacing injured AKjr...?

Comment

I see three different times given for the start of the game tomorrow. Can someone please provide the correct relaible time? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                  2nd of June in Athens as far as I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 4

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                    I see three different times given for the start of the game tomorrow. Can someone please provide the correct relaible time? Thanks
                    18:15 or 18:30 CET, just be ready at 18:15? It’s not like there’s hours between it’s just 15 minutes? [emoji23]
                    And btw, the game is today.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      18:15 or 18:30 CET, just be ready at 18:15? It’s not like there’s hours between it’s just 15 minutes? [emoji23]
                      And btw, the game is today.
                      What an Iranian comment bro, this is why we are always late for meetings and school

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        Is Saman Ghoddos with team melli right now and available for the game tonight? Seeing how the swedish league is still going on
                        If you don’t see him in Sweden he must be

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          Is Saman Ghoddos with team melli right now and available for the game tonight? Seeing how the swedish league is still going on
                          He's starting in the game which starts in 35 minutes, 16:00 CET.

Comment

He is starting the club game, just to be precise. Not starting for Team Melli.

Comment

saman can join tm after this game, he is fit and ready, not worried about him, i am worried about the iranian domestic players, can they get in shape and be ready for the 3 big games, the good news is almost 2/3 of iran players play in europe which is excellent news.and good thing we play morroco first. since ezatolahi is suspended.

Comment

Guys, is there anywhere we can watch the game vs Uzbekistan today?

Comment

Working...
                                X