• Show
Clear All

so first game defensive mid who will play
    one is hajsafi, who is the other one?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      Usually Ezzi but vs Morocco probably Shojaei!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        I know we can use PAG or Cheshmi as Defensive Midfilders (DM), as these roles were their originals, before going as Central Defenders and Abdollahzadeh has a very good work rate. In the previous WC, we did use Khosrow Heidari as a DM for one of the games if I'm not mistaken, hence the potential of using one of Defensive wingers in this position like Beita or Rezaeian.

Comment

Anyone know what time the game is today?
          زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

This should be our line up vs MOROCCO
            Beiravand
            Ghafouri PAG Hosseini Mimo
            R. Rezaian Hajsafi
            AJ. Ashkan Ghoddos
            Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              Ali Karimi is like a jealous bloodsucking leech

if he cant be successful himself and be a part of something greater, he doesnt want anyone to have success.
              I’m not sure it’s jealousy KeonKish jan, I truly believe that he’s battling depression. Because we all know that he is a giving person and not all of the points he brought up on Navas were invalid. But the way he speaks and how he drags on, it’s sad. He wants attention. This is just my guess by the way. His teammates at Bayern said he isolated himself from everyone and liked to be alone. He has done so much good for so many people in Iran. From charities to helping a lower-mid class Iranian pay for their child’s surgery. I just don’t think it’s jealousy.

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                Anyone know what time the game is today?
                18:30 CET, 21:00 Tehran time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  18:30 CET, 21:00 Tehran time.

It's actually 18:15 CET, 20:45 Tehran Time.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                    It's actually 18:15 CET, 20:45 Tehran Time.
                    Haha that’s also what I wrote on FB as it said that on FIFA.com but people here said 18:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Haha that’s also what I wrote on FB as it said that on FIFA.com but people here said 18:30.

Livescore is also saying that time (UK time)

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                        This should be our line up vs MOROCCO
                        Beiravand
                        Ghafouri PAG Hosseini Mimo
                        R. Rezaian Hajsafi
                        AJ. Ashkan Ghoddos
                        Azmoun
                        hmm i think this isn't too far from the actual line up we might see! Ramin has defensive capabilities with good ball control. i think this is the most likely line up with 1 change on the left wing.. maybe instead of ghoddos we will see taremi/vahid amiri/karim ansarifard? i still have to see ghoddos start in the official line up, we shall see.

Comment

Regarding Replace Player

Rules & Regulation

List of players and accreditation

Release list of players

1.Each association that qualifies for the final competition shall provide FIFA witha list of up to 35 players (hereinafter: the release list) whom it has called up inaccordance with the relevant provisions of Annexe 1 of the FIFA Regulationson the Status and Transfer of Players.

2.The release list shall contain information such as the full last name(s), all firstnames, popular name, name on the shirt, place and date of birth, passportnumber and expiry date, name and country of the club, height, weight,number of caps attained, number of international goals scored, and it must besent to FIFA. Further details of the release list, and the deadline by which thelist shall be submitted to the FIFA general secretariat, will be stipulated in therelevant circular.

3.A release list may only be published by the FIFA general secretariat with theexplicit permission of the respective participating member association.

Final list of players

4.Each association shall then be required to provide FIFA with a final list of23 players (three of whom shall be goalkeepers) and 27 officials (hereinafter:the final list). This final list is limited to the players on the release list. The finallist should show the full last name(s), all first names, popular name, name andnumber on the shirt, position, place and date of birth, passport number andexpiry date, name and country of the club, height, weight, number of capsattained number of international goals scored and shall be submitted to theFIFA general secretariat by the deadline stipulated in the relevant circular,using the official form for this purpose.

5.Only these 23 players (except in cases of force majeure recognised by the FIFAOrganising Committee) shall be permitted to compete in the final competition.Only the numbers 1 to 23 may be allocated to these players, with number 1being reserved exclusively for one of the goalkeepers. The numbers on theback of the shirts shall correspond with the numbers indicated on the final list.

6.The final lists shall be published by the FIFA general sec.

7.The final list of 23 players plus 27 officials will constitute the Official TeamDelegation list.Replacement of injured players

8.A player listed on the final list may only be replaced in the event of serious injury up until 24 hours before the kick-off of his team’s first match

The replacement players do not need to be limited to the release list.
                          Such replacements must be approved in writing by the FIFA Medical Committee upon receipt and acceptance of a written detailed medical assessment in one of the four official FIFA languages. The FIFA Medical Committee shall approve the request if the injury is sufficiently serious to prevent the player from taking part in the competition. Upon approval, the association shall immediately nominate a replacement and inform the FIFA general secretariat accordingly(including all the specific player information listed in par. 4 herein as well as a copy of the passport). The replacement player must be assigned the shirt number of the injured player being replaced.
                          Last edited by St_Mark; 05-19-2018, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Is Saman Ghoddos with team melli right now and available for the game tonight? Seeing how the swedish league is still going on

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              Is Saman Ghoddos with team melli right now and available for the game tonight? Seeing how the swedish league is still going on
                              Haven’t seen him in any videos or pics yet, seems him and the guys from Belgium are missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                No. Ghoddos, Rezaei and Rezaeian will be available for the Turkey game.

Comment

Working...
                                X