This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
    How would Ramadan and fasting impact the teams performance in terms of fitness, nourishment and stamina??.....
    They won't be required to once they start the camps as most of them will be considered travelers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      They won't be required to once they start the camps as most of them will be considered travelers.
      Ok but then what about our non travelers like Ghafouri, Hosseini, etc.. traveler or non-traveler non of them give a shit and will be eating and drinking lol

Comment

The 20 players who were in training today.

Wonder why some like Saeid Aghaei, Ahmad Abdollahzadeh etc aren't there yet.

علی*رضا بیرانوند
        رشید مظاهری
        امیر عابدزاده
        سیدحسین حسینی

سیدجلال حسینی
        محمدرضا خانزاده
        سیدمجید حسینی
        وریا غفوری
        میلاد محمدی
        پژمان منتظری

روزبه چشمی
        علی کریمی
        احسان حاج*صفی
        وحید امیری

علی*رضا جهانبخش
        کریم انصاری فرد
        رضا قوچان*نژاد
        مهدی طارمی
        مهدی ترابی
        علی*رضا قلی*زاده

Comment

So we are missing Ghoddos and Sardar and Ezatolahi it seems like... wonder when they are joining.

Comment

Oh the saudis, short and old
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
              Ok but then what about our non travelers like Ghafouri, Hosseini, etc.. traveler or non-traveler non of them give a shit and will be eating and drinking lol
              I don't know but they must have their ways.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                So we are missing Ghoddos and Sardar and Ezatolahi it seems like... wonder when they are joining.
                Soon. Ghoddos has 3 games left but I think he will be given permission to leave earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                  Also the guys from Belgium if I’m not mistaken?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Also the guys from Belgium if I’m not mistaken?
                    They finish the league this weekend.

Comment

Happy Throwback Thursday!

https://youtu.be/n8pd7qvxlLw

Comment

its really incredible when you look at our squad for those three WC games. Wow ! The only quality players were Dejagah, Jalal, Gucci. Ando and Nekou were aging and not the same players, shojaei was mercurial as he is now, hajsafi was far worse than the accomplished player he is today, and the rest were just PGPL players running on adrenaline. For one minute just imagine what CQ had to do get that group of crappy players in the physical, tactical, technical, and mental state to take the eventual finalists argentina to the very edge. I dont even now how one would begin a task that huge. Not to mention he did all with a severe lack of preparation, facilties, and domestic support.

Compare it today, except for defensive mid and center back ,we have 2 quality players in each position at least, mostly european based (and the ones that arent are about to be so), and the domestic players are playing for Perspolis and Esteghlal, both under foreign coaches who have them performing closer to a european level than any other groups of domestic players before them (with the exception of Krancjar's first term at Sepahan). Yes our opponents are more difficult, but it really must be said we have improved in literally every category except defensive midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          its really incredible when you look at our squad for those three WC games. Wow ! The only quality players were Dejagah, Jalal, Gucci. Ando and Nekou were aging and not the same players, shojaei was mercurial as he is now, hajsafi was far worse than the accomplished player he is today, and the rest were just PGPL players running on adrenaline. For one minute just imagine what CQ had to do get that group of crappy players in the physical, tactical, technical, and mental state to take the eventual finalists argentina to the very edge. I dont even now how one would begin a task that huge. Not to mention he did all with a severe lack of preparation, facilties, and domestic support.

Compare it today, except for defensive mid and center back ,we have 2 quality players in each position at least, mostly european based (and the ones that arent are about to be so), and the domestic players are playing for Perspolis and Esteghlal, both under foreign coaches who have them performing closer to a european level than any other groups of domestic players before them (with the exception of Krancjar's first term at Sepahan). Yes our opponents are more difficult, but it really must be said we have improved in literally every category except defensive midfield.
                          I agree, but I do think that ezatollahi is fantastic considering his age !!

Defensive midfielder is not a job for the inexperienced and he’s done quite well, I think we will see how well he can work with Hajsafi in the last 2 games, similar to how well TM played against Algeria for the first 30 or so minutes before we subbed off some of our A players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
                            Common man that is so nasty and ugly , comparing us Iranians and our footballers beards
                            To those isis/Daesh/Taleban animals 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
                            Sarbaz jan, I don't compare us with isis but the world do! Some people say having beard is fashion. In which national team in the world do you see that they all, from its domestic staff down to the aabdarchi have beard? Not that there is anything wrong with it (it's a free world and everyone can have beard) but all I say is, for a country like Iran with the whole world having a negative view about it, comparing it with pashmaloo isis, it wouldn't hurt if our players (whom are supposed to be the representatives of our nation) showed up shaved and clean. My statement was not directed at ordinary people who happen to have beard.

Comment

Turkeys squad has been announced.

GOALKEEPERS: Okan Kocuk, Serkan Kırıntılı, Volkan Babacan

DEFENDERS: Şener Özbayraklı, Mehmet Zeki Çelik, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Ömer Bayram, Çağlar Söyüncü, Ertuğrul Ersoy, Kaan Ayhan

MIDFIELDERS: Mehmet Topal, Abdülkadir Ömür, Cengiz Ünder, Deniz Türüç, Emre Akbaba, İrfan Can Kahveci, Mahmut Tekdemir, Oğuzhan Özyakup, Okay Yokuşlu, Tarkan Serbest, Yusuf Yazıcı, Hakan Çalhanoğlu, Kenan Karaman

ATTACKERS: Yunus Mallı, Serdar Gürler, Cenk Tosun, Umut Bulut

This is nearly their best squad they also invited some young talents who will be capped for the first time.
                              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                You are a hamroll.
                                Edit: We can't be more associated with ISIS, than your country Sweden who actually gives ISIS members housing and welfare, while the rest of the population who is hard working is left poverty.
                                Instead of personal attacks and emotionally coming up with baseless rumors about other countries, take a critical look at yourself and see what the whole world say about Iran! I'm not the one who's come up with the isis related remark.

and sorry if you happen to have beard. My point was not directed at individuals but at the representatives of our country whom are supposed to show up at one of the biggest events of mankind. Let that sink in before you attack people.

Comment

Working...
                                X